Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do redditors think that self hating ethnics are some kind of neo nazis ?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

i think he's some sandnigger who used to do charity n shiet
forgot the name tho
@tehgymcel420

Nuseir Yassin
i remember seeing him advertising for some kind of a new religion that say all religions are right

he should have worried about being a shitskin first before worrying about sandnigger religions and charity

Blonde hair on guy looks shit though

black and brown is shit colored
blonde is god tier hair
Name even one world leader or president who has blonde hair
Even the Nazi leaders all had brown hair

the nazi leaders would still consider blonde haired men to be superior than them
That's a Jewish myth, actually. Show me a speech where Hitler says "blonde and blue eyed people are the master race".

That's a Jewish myth, actually. Show me a speech where Hitler says "blonde and blue eyed people are the master race".
i said they "would" but i never read about them saying it

anyway, i still consider blonde hair to be superior to shit brown and black, fuck the nazis if they say otherwise

They cared more about eyes than hair. Blue and green is acceptable. Shit-colored eyes reveal you are subhuman.

I know he’s trying to send some shitty love yourself normie message but the guy’s not even slightly unattractive. If only I were him.

I know he’s trying to send some shitty love yourself normie message but the guy’s not even slightly unattractive. If only I were him.
yeah, going to the west as a dark ethnic makes him un datable to most women unless he's tall which i doubt it

yeah, going to the west as a dark ethnic makes him un datable to most women unless he's tall which i doubt it
Nah, honestly. I don’t think he has any issues with dating in the west. He seems healthy looking and he’s probably a millennial so he’ll be fine.

Jfl he had a hot Israeli girl friend. He was some Palestinian working for mossad :feelshaha:

Nah, honestly. I don’t think he has any issues with dating in the west. He seems healthy looking and he’s probably a millennial so he’ll be fine.
don't know but he's already getting kikkesa pussy
Nas Daily(Nuseir Yassin) & Alyne love story Is A Rollercoster Romance
Nas Daily Bio, Age, Facts, Family, Photos and Carrier | Fact Sider

don't know but he's already getting kikkesa pussy
Nas Daily(Nuseir Yassin) & Alyne love story Is A Rollercoster Romance
Nas Daily Bio, Age, Facts, Family, Photos and Carrier | Fact Sider
You fuckers on this forum know every TikToker, e-girl, vlogger or some other shitty internet personality there is in this world. :feelsUgh: