Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do Race Copers Have A Cuck Fetish?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/xbtGBH/status/1821584566790013293

I mean just look at this simpish tweet. It sounds like he's giving an open invitation for ethnic men to lust after & chase White femoids. It does not make much logical sense to brag about your femoids being "The most attractive" It makes more logical sense to psy-op people into believing they are ugly which will decrease their demand. I have seen black & Asian nationalist do this too. Either they are just simps or they have a legit cuck fetish.

By the way that femoid looks like a fucking man jfl :feelskek:

I mean just look at this simpish tweet. It sounds like he's giving an open invitation for ethnic men to lust after & chase White femoids. It does not make much logical sense to brag about your femoids being "The most attractive" It makes more logical sense to psy-op people into believing they are ugly which will decrease their demand. I have seen black & Asian nationalist do this too. Either they are just simps or they have a legit cuck fetish.

He could be an ethnic like I am.

JFL. Most white women look like hags and inflating balloons. Even in countries like Sweden the majority are unattractive.

I'd say some have a cuck fetish, and she does indeed look like a male

Simps are so cringe

JFL. Most white women look like hags and inflating balloons. Even in countries like Sweden the majority are unattractive.
b-b-but muh aryan genes! I feel most people who talk about the aryan race have no idea what they are talking about outside of a brief mention if it in middle school history class.

also that “aryan” is probably going to ruin her already euromutt genes to a paki or nog

b-b-but muh aryan genes! I feel most people who talk about the aryan race have no idea what they are talking about outside of a brief mention if it in middle school history class.

also that “aryan” is probably going to ruin her already euromutt genes to a paki or nog
Nordics are technically Aryan. It doesn't matter tho because they're fucking ugly 90 percent of the time. I don't know what hur in certain European countries all the women just look fucking old as shit

Nordics are technically Aryan. It doesn't matter tho because they're fucking ugly 90 percent of the time. I don't know what hur in certain European countries all the women just look fucking old as shit
depends up until a certain year tbh. we’ve diluted past the point of salvation. also many nordic countries are super cucked, i would know since ive lived in reykjavik.

also women, no matter how ugly will still get a pussy pass and be treated like gods.

yet they complain about being objectified when its the only reason they are a protected class

depends up until a certain year tbh. we’ve diluted past the point of salvation. also many nordic countries are super cucked, i would know since ive lived in reykjavik.

also women, no matter how ugly will still get a pussy pass and be treated like gods.

yet they complain about being objectified when its the only reason they are a protected class
LOL someone needs to transform them into short ethnic men

White Women are the highest pinnacle of beauty

No other race of women comes anywhere near their elegance grace, and sheer beauty

And remember

All your "hot" minority women

Come from their aryan white genes

Atlantis genes stay undefeated
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The pic below is him when he typed that
Copium overdose

Most White women are nothing special really. Most are painfully average looking.

Jfl, this is one of the ultimate forms of cuckoldry

I honestly wish & would love to see simp/cuck types such as this need to be ousted & ostracized from any kind of "Right-Wing" or other similar communities: They provide us with a negative image, and are simply grifting for foids approval which is counterintuitive when you really think about it.

By doing this, you're literally saying "hey guys! Come & fuck our women because they're so appealing"

As you pointed out, the correct thing to do would be to talk about how ugly, unappealing, etc. that they are.
I wanted to blast my head off from the cringe of that.
Same.

Jfl, this is one of the ultimate forms of cuckoldry

I honestly wish & would love to see simp/cuck types such as this need to be ousted & ostracized from any kind of "Right-Wing" or other similar communities: They provide us with a negative image, and are simply grifting for foids approval which is counterintuitive when you really think about it.

By doing this, you're literally saying "hey guys! Come & fuck our women because they're so appealing"

As you pointed out, the correct thing to do would be to talk about how ugly, unappealing, etc. that they are.

I wanted to blast my head off from the cringe of that.

Same.
Simps like this twitter user need to be ousted & purged from "Right wing" & "White nationalist" Circles. Their gynocentrism & simping just ruins both of the movements. Simps like this are literally encouraging ethnic men to continue to lust after & seek White women. They are too retarded to realize this.

Retard

He's also a JBB denier can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelshaha:
PS. The awful grammar here makes my head hurt.

'''''''''she'''''''''''''''' looks trans

Simps like this twitter user need to be ousted & purged from "Right wing" & "White nationalist" Circles.
Agreed, if/when I do start a group I want to I will make sure to institute this as a rule warranting an instaban

I will make sure to criticize & fling shit on these guys on twitter.
Their gynocentrism & simping just ruins both of the movements.
Agreed.

But nowadays, both of the movements are effectively the same, at least according to the media.

By many metrics, I'm actually more left-leaning than on the right: However, people lack nuance.

Hating trannies, acknowledging racial reality, and not wanting your area to be flooded with infinite bamalians doesn't instantly make you "right wing"

Similarly, wanting businesses to be held accountable & basic healthcare doesn't make you "left wing"

:feelsjuice:
Simps like this are literally encouraging ethnic men to continue to lust after & seek White women. They are too retarded to realize this.
Yup, it's peak retardation & possibly is some subconscious cuck fetish lurking.
View attachment 1219936

Kek wonder what he'd think of the stat I have showing BMWF is one of the most common pairings.

And yeah lol, I'm a grammar nazi also.

Agreed, if/when I do start a group I want to I will make sure to institute this as a rule warranting an instaban

I will make sure to criticize & fling shit on these guys on twitter.

Agreed.

But nowadays, both of the movements are effectively the same, at least according to the media.

By many metrics, I'm actually more left-leaning than on the right: However, people lack nuance.

Hating trannies, acknowledging racial reality, and not wanting your area to be flooded with infinite bamalians doesn't instantly make you "right wing"

Similarly, wanting businesses to be held accountable & basic healthcare doesn't make you "left wing"

:feelsjuice:

Yup, it's peak retardation & possibly is some subconscious cuck fetish lurking.

Kek wonder what he'd think of the stat I have showing BMWF is one of the most common pairings.

And yeah lol, I'm a grammar nazi also.
Simps like this retard deserve all the hate & backlash they get.

View attachment 1219936

“Darshan Achar” It’s ALWAYS a pajeet bro god-fucking-DAMN it I hate this race. If you think WNs are obsessed with white women, pajeets put them to absolute shame. At least WNs don’t do shit like this:

I know this is water by now, but I fucking HAAATEEEEEEE pajeets. I’d seriously take being any other race over being this one

Then what race of foids you find the most attractive?

“Darshan Achar” It’s ALWAYS a pajeet bro god-fucking-DAMN it I hate this race. If you think WNs are obsessed with white women, pajeets put them to absolute shame. At least WNs don’t do shit like this:

I know this is water by now, but I fucking HAAATEEEEEEE pajeets. I’d seriously take being any other race over being this one
Simps

Curries seem to lack impulse control hence why they simp all the time.

That tweet is so funny to me. I just went on an incel walk today in Oslo and in you know what i saw? A bunch of his precious nordic aryan women holding hands with ethnics especially arabs.

The greatest contradiction of white nationalism is that white girls dont care about whiteness, if anything some of them have an aversion for whiteness.

OML I think I first saw this exactly a year ago, IceStorm posted it IIRC. These niggas are trying to flirt with a PAINTING, bro, that’s fucking out of this world
:feelskek:

It's all fun and games until stacy gets BLACKED RAW by Jamal and Tyronius maximus. :feelskek:

I'm thinking he's doing it to keep hopes up in white nationalist spaces, however knowing modern racists he may very well be inviting non-whites to our women.

She's not even particularly hot. And is wearing an inch of fakeup, has bleach blonde hair and probably lip fillers and the rest.

Every racial nationalist seems to think their own women are handcrafted by god himself. It's always just more foid worshipping garbage

Pretty much. They should cover their foids up rather than advertising them as the best pieces of hanging meat.

All races of women look like normal women. I don’t understand picking a favorite race.

Every racial nationalist seems to think their own women are handcrafted by god himself. It's always just more foid worshipping garbage
somebody PIN THIS over the whole forum

All races of women look like normal women. I don’t understand picking a favorite race.
white features can be great depending on how thick the foid be and what not but it doesnt matter cuz there is stacies in every race but some look worse then others on the overall spectrum

In all kikelihood