Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do people like family think you're not into girls?

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I once had an uncle telling me how good it was that I wasn't too diverted in to stuff. Like, not drinking too much, smoking, partying, going out with friends or too obsessed with girls and chasing tail instead of study/work. He really couldn't even think the thought of someone being incel. It seems like an impossibility to some. Does this happen to you?

My family doesn't want me to date

They accused me of being gay.

My mom often talks about my future wife and that she is trying to raise me to be a good husband to that imaginary woman. She always asks, however, if I am interested in girls or guys, which I find funny. My deceased sister displayed whorish behaviour, so there was no doubt what her sexual orientation was.
Brutal

My mom often talks about my future wife and that she is trying to raise me to be a good husband to that imaginary woman. She always asks, however, if I am interested in girls or guys, which I find funny. My deceased sister displayed whorish behaviour, so there was no doubt what her sexual orientation was.
Deceased sister?
Tell me more

over

@wei#3959 but you are an oldcel

my dad give up on me long ago, he said he will be alone till he dies (thanks for subhuman genetics cunt). mom sometimes talks about grandchildren and shit JFL they dont know its beyond over.

my dad give up on me long ago, he said he will be alone till he dies (thanks for subhuman genetics cunt). mom sometimes talks about grandchildren and shit JFL they dont know its beyond over.
My dad also gave me subhuman genetics now I have to suffer thanks to him

I used to get that all the time. And my mom asking me if I'm gay. Now she has grandchildren from her other son so she stopped caring.

My dad also gave me subhuman genetics now I have to suffer thanks to him
My mom has very subhuman genetics, while my dad is a HTN, yet he's the one without grandchildren. At least if your father's subhuman, it means he managed to reproduce before the current age of hypergamy. If your mother's subhuman, she will give you traits that only a girl can successfully reproduce with.

I used to get that all the time. And my mom asking me if I'm gay. Now she has grandchildren from her other son so she stopped caring.

My mom has very subhuman genetics, while my dad is a HTN, yet he's the one without grandchildren. At least if your father's subhuman, it means he managed to reproduce before the current age of hypergamy. If your mother's subhuman, she will give you traits that only a girl can successfully reproduce with.
True :bigbrain:

They already know I'm a sperg, so they don't suspect me of being gay or anything.

I once had an uncle telling me how good it was that I wasn't too diverted in to stuff. Like, not drinking too much, smoking, partying, going out with friends or too obsessed with girls and chasing tail instead of study/work. He really couldn't even think the thought of someone being incel. It seems like an impossibility to some. Does this happen to you?
Did your uncle bang your ass?

Did your uncle bang your ass?
Monsters Inc Disney GIF by filmeditor

I want foids so much, but those sluts likes 50 IQ normies more.

Last edited:
My parents have never asked me ever if I have a gf. And I confronted them about it. It be nice if they aleast pretended I had a chance. Mom tells me I need to go to church. But I hate religion fags.

An old friend of mine ask me if I was gay and I told him to gfhs and never talk to him again.

My dad says I'm lucky I'm not married and I'm not missing out even though hes happily married for ten years. It really makes me angry when he says that.

Nah
They just know it’s a lost cause I really look bad

They think I'm gay but at the same time too ugly to find a girl.