Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people experience different levels of pain?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
For the past few weeks I was actually ok, but every now and then it just hits me really hard, its like a cycle of depression, it hits me really hard for a few weeks, barely feel like doing anything. Then I might be fine for a month and 2 and the depression just comes straight back. Does anyone else experience this or are just constantly depressed?

Does anyone else experience this or are just constantly depressed?
Somewhat. I'm depressed when I'm inside and uncomfortable when outside(sometimes depressed as well from getting mogged and seeing people in relationships), I really can't win. If I'm not consciously repressing and alleviating it daily, I usually feel all consuming, suicide inspiring loneliness. Fucking awful feeling, feels worse than some levels of physical pain.

Yes bro, I’m bipolar so I have mood swings quite regularly.

It’s exhausting.

Yea yea welcome to the club, ill be ending things next week.

Mentally unbalances me.

It is a scary feeling because ones emotions and thoughts are what gives the sense of self. And i get truly depressed when i feel it going all over the place. The feeling of losing your mind and yourself is painful. Then you remember the cause which is missing teen love and being left alone to count the years to old age is supremely painful.

I get the same thing. Stress makes me want to LDAR and get away from the things I'm working on improving. it's when I stop that depression seeps back. Feel like really down today tbh

I guess so. not everyone is same so it is normal everyone experience different