Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people ever ask "do you have a girlfriend" or "are you married"?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Serious question, I find it strange that no one asks me that at work, even when the normies are discussing their relationship issues. And yes, I do socialize on occasion, and I always show up by myself. My normie acquaintances never, ever ask, and I was wondering if this is a thing for incels.
Maybe my unattractiveness makes them (correctly) assume that I'm single.

Yes unfortunately.

no one cares about you that's why they don't ask you

Are you really surprised?

over for you inkwell

Very rarely, I just say no and change the subject.

In work environments every so often. Some have even jokingly told me not to. I usually respond back by telling them I doubt it's gonna happen.

Can't even get a date, how tf am I getting married and raising kids? They usually think I'm sitting on a ton of money. Not the case, but even if I was I'd gladly give it up not to be an incel.

They stopped doing so like 10 years ago lmao,they finally realized I was a lost cause.

Who should ask me that?

No. They always say "why don't you ask this woman out" blah, blah, blah. Once I said I ain't desperate to date any woman regarding status, if the woman was interested with me (never) I would make a move JFL.

if anyone does its always boomers or young kids who haven't hit puberty yet, anyone around my age can already tell that i dont just by looking at me

if anyone does its always boomers or young kids who haven't hit puberty yet, anyone around my age can already tell that i dont just by looking at me

That's what I always figured about myself. I guess if one is over 8 in looks, people are curious about your status, so they can either date you or set you up with a single friend.

I don't talk to people.
Actually no. A few times last year some people asked me if I had a girlfriend.

Yes, it has mostly been my family and i fucking hate it.
Once we were in this big meeting because of a female cousin's wedding and one high tier Becky cousin asked me if my mom was 'jealous' because all of them were joking around with how their parents reacted at them dating someone. I told her "I don't know", she said "so you've never had a girlfriend" and i just said no and she just looked again at her smartphone.
It was one of the most degrading shit ever.
My sister later told me that i should have lied.

No. People basically assume I have no girlfriend/wife just by looking at me.

People would ask me these questions out of pure courtesy when they're asking others the same type of question.

I hate people asking me questions about my private life in general. I feel most uncomfortable discussing anything private with them because I know they would take it against me.

Back in the day we had coworkers really asking me if I ever had a girlfriend and/or sex. Wtf?

I don't even understand their curiosity about such things. I don't give a fuck about someones dating history or sex life.

If anybody asks your volcel. Ive never once been asked

Yes, but it's always old timers (70+). Mostly family. Not worth trying to blackpill them.

They may as well have lived in a different universe than us and they'd never understand if I tried.

No-one asks me because I don't go outside at all and the only people I interact with are a few family members, this forum and some people from a small discord server.

Only average or better looking people get asked that question... why would they ask someone who is unattractive? They already know the answer.

My relatives always do that. Getting kinda annoying if u get what i mean

Nobody gives a shit enough about me to care.

No, I'm too ugly to even raise the issue.
Then again I don't really talk to people

fakecel if they do

I'm invisible, nobody asks me anything at all.

People at work have asked when they're trying to make small-talk with me. It's not like they act surprised when I say "no" anyway.

They stopped doing so like 10 years ago lmao,they finally realized I was a lost cause.
Same here. My parents already know it's over. They know I'm interested in females, but wonder why I have never brought someone home. "Mom, I'm too fucking ugly." "Oh but you are good looking son!"

0 matches on tinder, and I'm gymaxxed.

Sadly

A foid asked me if I was single

Later on turned out she had a boyfriend that whole time