Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people dislike you for no reason ?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I’ve literally over heard some people say that they don’t like me even though I stay to myself and don’t bother anyone anyone else have this problem ?

i wouldnt call that for no reason. the reason in your example is that you dont act NT

kind of, I got a part time job last year. on my first shift, nobody talked to me or anything. they still don't. whenever someone new joins though, they act like they've known each other their whole lives. as it happens, these other employees mog me to oblivion. this also happens when meeting new people... friends of friends and the like

yes, it's not for no reason, they didn't like how you look

I get along with some people, but it's always foids in most places that I go that look at me with this face disgust or worse pity that really fucking pisses me off, afterwards they try to avoid me as much as possible, some guys (Chads mainly) too. I think they just think I'm creepy or weird

Being ugly is a reason i guess :feelsaww:

People don't like because I don't acknowledge their existence.

It could be the way you look or you're not NT, or maybe both.

They pretend I don't exist and shut up me when I talk. Often women. For that reason I stare to kill at any man or foid.

I'm thinking to tattoomax in order seed fear in foids.

I’ve literally over heard some people say that they don’t like me even though I stay to myself and don’t bother anyone anyone else have this problem ?
Im not being disliked I think (hope)

I just think that people dont care about me enough to notice me

Sometimes people dont even realise that I am present till like lunch

Yes. Although I guess technically my looks is the reason.

its not just that they dislike me, its more that they automatically assume authority over me-- especially white people

Foids hate me for being ugly

everyone dislikes us for a reason i dont want to know and i dont care at all

yes, it's not for no reason, they didn't like how you look
if you are a babyfaced subhuman like me or a manlet or baldcel or just non NT, normies and foids will always hate you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back