Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do parties exist in big cities?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Seriously the only parties I've seen on normies social media are held in more rural areas farther from the cities.
Youd think that living in such a massive city would give someone more opportunities to meet people and socialize at events, but it seems to be the opposite. Does anybody else get this feeling or am I a delusional fag?

Delusional fag ngl

Yes, but for normies only

Delusional fag ngl
Where the fuck are these parties seriously?
I'd love to get into one of these parties and maybe try on a drunk girl before I get kicked out when her friends notice an ugly guy is hitting on their friend

Yes they exist but for chad and his cunts. You are fucked boyo

Yes they do exist.
Last week there was a party at this apartment in front of me.
The apartment complex is built in a weird way, the roof also has apartments meaning that the lucky people who manage to get apartments on the roof also get a bonus very small backyard/balcony.
I heard loud music and looked out my window and saw a bunch of people on the balcony drinking and talking, the sliding doors were also open so I could partially see inside the person's apartment.
It was a bad sight to see.

Seriously the only parties I've seen on normies social media are held in more rural areas farther from the cities.
Youd think that living in such a massive city would give someone more opportunities to meet people and socialize at events, but it seems to be the opposite. Does anybody else get this feeling or am I a delusional fag?
There are lots of parties, you're just not invited to them.

I've never seen them tbh

They exist but i'm not invited

yes and ive been invited to none

There's a restaurant just around the corner from my apartment, sometimes normies throw a party there. I never looked at the party but even hearing the party sounds is suifuel. You know at least one Chad and Stacy got laid that night right around you while you rot in your room try not to go insane.

Parties are more a thing in areas in which people own houses. In a big city where everyone just has a rented flat it's not that common, people just hit the club, disco or bar. Also you need to know people that want to invite you lol

Of course, we are not invited though lol.

no, if they existed I would be invited tbhtbhngltbhnglnglsrsrsrsdedsrsrsdedsrsrsrsdednglnglngltbhngltbhtbhtbhngl

I dont know how that ahit works tbh.

They are all secret sex locations. @turbocuckcel_7000
even if we went there it would just make everyone angry

they would know an impostor has come

Yes, but only for chad

no, if they existed I would be invited tbhtbhngltbhnglnglsrsrsrsdedsrsrsdedsrsrsrsdednglnglngltbhngltbhtbhtbhngl
Just slam the keyboard theory

Delusional fag ngl
Sometimes it’s hard to relate to ppl here
Where the fuck are these parties seriously?
I'd love to get into one of these parties and maybe try on a drunk girl before I get kicked out when her friends notice an ugly guy is hitting on their friend
Go to any club at LA, Miami, or NYC or Europe.

go to your local downtown tbh

Then it's already over since I'm not 21 so cant get into the clubs

yea there are man places where you can drink at 18.
It’s gonna be hard to invited to uni party but it’s doable