Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do not want to dive into that sewer of humanimal world

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Searching for cute cultured waifu, so need surf dating sites, and look at all that shit, ugly stupid femoids, thousands of them, unworthy creatures. That is disgusting. Even more disgusting is to do it in reality of humanimal world

Someone search my waifu for me

Jekot

I will search her and fuck her

Plenty of them here but they don’t want cultured dick 11cm

Sad shit man

Searching for cute cultured waifu, so need surf dating sites, and look at all that shit, ugly stupid femoids, thousands of them, unworthy creatures. That is disgusting. Even more disgusting is to do it in reality of humanimal world

Someone search my waifu for me

View attachment 164899
You'll never get what you want on dating sites and online.

You're better off cold approaching timid looking young foids irl

We should all play a drinking game where us others have to take a shot everytime you say stuff like ’Cute adorable loli’. XD

You'll never get what you want on dating sites and online.

You're better off cold approaching timid looking young foids irl
Social low inhib friends necessary for that, and my moron not helped, wanted me to go after old ugly femorloids instead

Spitonfag

Social low inhib friends necessary for that, and my moron not helped, wanted me to go after old ugly femorloids instead

View attachment 165247
You need new friends tbh.

Try befriending younger people, bribe them with booze and drugs through social tactics. Even low effort moneymaxxing gets you far with broke teenagers, you just need to be that "cool" older dude, as far as they're concerned.

You need new friends tbh.

Try befriending younger people, bribe them with booze and drugs through social tactics. Even low effort moneymaxxing gets you far with broke teenagers, you just need to be that "cool" older dude, as far as they're concerned.
I transageist, cannot be "cool older dude". I same age as them, just with more years spent in this life

Don't go ER
o
n
'
t
g
o
E
R

We should all play a drinking game where us others have to take a shot everytime you say stuff like ’Cute adorable loli’. XD
We'd be dead within about 20 minutes.

Get em with that dick 11 cm