Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News DO NOT SEXUALIZE MINORS - NOT EVEN THE ADULT ONES

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
@Fat Link please sticky this - the people need to be made aware, not all of them lurk on the discord and get to hear banter about changes

Newrule
as of 23 September 2022 all minors are under our protection from the evils of sexualization (like how jews sexualize them via metzitza)

incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/post-9629999

Protecting pre-pubescent minors from sexualization was not enough, we have leveled up to become supreme gentlemen who have leveled up to protect two new groups of women from sexualization:

1) mid-pubescent sub-18 women now also protected - they may be young women but they are not adult women​
2) post-pubescent sub-18 women now also protected - they may be (physically) adult women who are biological adults due to being tanner 5, but they are not LEGALLY adults -​
(it doesn't matter that the age of consent is 16 some places either- wait until they're in their 20s to sexualize them, because sexualizing is more harmful than sex - this is why the age to get your pussy photographed is 2 years higher than the age to get it penetrated by chad)​

I'm assuming less than 18 years old is what we mean by minor here since 18 is the age of majority in most nations where you can vote and shit, but IMO we should also not sexualize 19 year old women either, just to be safe, in case they have higher age of majority in some countries.

Gentleman I know this means going against our healthy basic instincts, so we need to support each other in this brave new world and remind each other to stay on the righteous path. It is important we respect authority and the glorious mods who create this hangout place for us.

As a gesture of submission I am abandoning my previous avatar with the loli and ponies on it and going full Sheogoroth

NoMore -> DrinkThetea

Last edited:
cucked

I think the moderators just dont want Cloudflare to deplatform this website

A cuck doesn't know he is being compromised - those who submit to being compromised are bidaes.

I guess ultimately we must choose between being slightly bidae or being heavily b&

Oh yeah thanks for the note, even though I watch that guy I didn't get the notifications

It was on friday no wonder lol

...yeah man we need to stop this (I don't know why but I'm cool with this)

A cuck doesn't know he is being compromised - those who submit to being compromised are bidaes.

I guess ultimately we must choose between being bidae or banned
but I still think 17 yr olds are hot

Bummer. Our based loli poster can only post milfs (and 19 yos) from now on? Oh well, I guess there are better sites for that. God damn jewish soyciety.

As an ex-geologist/prospector, I'm intitled yo concur! I hate being sexualized for being a miner! It's demeaning to only be thought of as a source of ore!

the article said pubescent minors, not pre-pubescent. So what they mean is sexually developed women.

NIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICKNIGGER GAY FAGGOT PRICK

Unknown2

new avatar suggestion for you

As an ex-geologist/prospector, I'm intitled yo concur!
I hate being sexualized for being a miner!
It's demeaning to only be thought of as a source of ore!
SadGraveheart

We don't need to sexualize minors tbh

They already sexualize themselves, they don't need us for this.

We don't need to sexualize minors tbh
They already sexualize themselves, they don't need us for this.

I don't think it is possible for a person to sexualize themselves.
To me the term sexualize implies a form of outside interference to impart sexuality where it is absent.

This could either mean a person actually interfering to groom another person to condition them to think+act sexually, or simply to portray that other person as thinking/acting that way in ways that deviate from their true thoughts and behaviors.

You can't really do that to yourself since purely-inborn changes in behavior are the legitimate self.

Of course nothing is truly inborn (we change as people through observing and interacting with the world around us) so the best distinction I can think is sexualization is actively and intentionally changing another person, whereas a person becoming sexual beyond purely their own instinct via passively reacting to others doesn't seem like sexualizing to me.

Like for example, as a teen lad in high school, I might become "more sexual" because I admired the busty of my chemistry teacher - but my chemistry teacher was not specifically targeting ME to arouse me (more likely to arouse her fellow teachers or any rare chad classmates) so I don't think it is right to say she sexualized me.

But if she specifically bent down in front of Chad to show him her cleavage then I think you could say the chem teacher was sexualizing chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back