Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DO NOT ROPE YET (Hope from the Japs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

The Japanese will usher in the age of female replacements : sexrobots, companions and more. Put your hopes in the Japs that they will free us.

This just makes me more sad:feelsbadman:

This is not lifefuel, that video was litteral suicidefuel.
If this is the future then i am definetly roping

Ricecels are based. they will save us from the rope by inventing perfect LDAR methods.

What's the alternative? A human female? There is nothing left of worth in that creature.

Me too. Video just annoyed me tbh. Gay as fuck.

is this supposed to replace female validation,cuddling and sex? :feelsgah:

ngl I'm looking forward to stuff like this.
Anime women >> real foids

Based hikkicels

What's the alternative? A human female? There is nothing left of worth in that creature.

The video is depressing,
For me its a real girl or suicide.
And we all know what it’s going to be.

not bad
I hope they'll include My Little Pony characters someday tbhtbh, never got into anime

For me its a real girl or suicide.

A sentient AI gf would be ideal....of course that technology is probably 100 years off and even if it existed society/governments would make sure to regulate AI so you couldn't have a romantic relationship with it.

A sentient AI gf would be ideal....of course that technology is probably 100 years off and even if it existed society/governments would make sure to regulate AI so you couldn't have a romantic relationship with it.
Not according to that video game.

Not good. I want it to be life sized and not a hologram so I can stick my penis into it.

The Japanese will usher in the age of female replacements : sexrobots, companions and more. Put your hopes in the Japs that they will free us.

Can they put that AI in a sex robot at all?

JFL if you think this is lifefuel

Can they put that AI in a sex robot at all?

Why not? There is not physical law that prohibits that. In fact, I believe there are companies working on this. It was a certain sexbot company that I can't recall the name of.

This is the natural next step.

Ricecels are copegods tbh

I feel like this is about the same as coping with anime and manga. The biggest difference is that this has a more "physical" form opposed to anime and manga. I feel like this won't do very much until they implement in something more useful than a block.

Why not? There is not physical law that prohibits that. In fact, I believe there are companies working on this. It was a certain sexbot company that I can't recall the name of.

This is the natural next step.

Pure life fuel... unless the bot friendzones you first... That would be pure rage & suicide fuel...

I wholeheartedly support Japan's war on depression. If you enjoy anime is anyway you should too.

Its a good cope ngl

I can't convince myself that It's real. :feelsbadman:

I can't convince myself that It's real. :feelsbadman:

This particular advancement doesn't appeal to everyone, which is understandable. The main point is that there are numerous groups and companies actively working on female replacement technologies, whether that be sexbots, companions or whatever else exists out there.
This is something to live for and to look forward to in and of itself. The probability that we will have technologies that are decent alternatives (in some aspects) to females within the next 30 years in quite high. It is only up from here.

This and the satisfaction that comes from actually replacing the cunts is serious lifefuel.

If this were a sexbot, then I'd be on board, a hologram of a miniature animegirl in a tiny box isn't good enough for me.
She needs to be full sized, tangible, one I can cuddle, spend time with and of course have sex with.
This hologram cannot give me any of that. Sadly it'll be too expensive for poorcels like me to afford anyway, not only that, this kind of tech won't exist until either I'm really old or dead.

We're truly born in the worst time in human history.

This particular advancement doesn't appeal to everyone, which is understandable. The main point is that there are numerous groups and companies actively working on female replacement technologies, whether that be sexbots, companions or whatever else exists out there.
This is something to live for and to look forward to in and of itself. The probability that we will have technologies that are decent alternatives (in some aspects) to females within the next 30 years in quite high. It is only up from here.
This is pure lifefuel,tbh.I can't wait for a robot gf.

This and the satisfaction that comes from actually replacing the cunts is serious lifefuel.
Everyone is trying to replace foids when we have actual real foids there but they just refuse to stay with us since they see us as subhumans

i saw this some time ago , seems interesting but lts pricy af , there will be propably more versions after the first one came out , with improved ai and such

noodlewhores are evil

at this point it should be their moral duty to fuck ricecels :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Autistic solution.

This is suifuel tbh. A proper sex robot would be good though.

As usual, the Western world decays while the East rises like a phoenix amidst the Sun.

"Time for wageslavery master teehehe, don't forget to kiss society's ass teehehe" Nope, I rather play a VN or even Call Of Bluepill, than having another tormentor with an anime skin.

I don't think they will come up with anything really decent in our lifetimes though.

To be fair, this might help mitigate loneliness to an extent, but the whole idea is suifuel at the same time. This could actually help someone like me though. I've found that the two best copes for loneliness are having a waifu, and cuddling the hell out of pillow every time I lay down.
"Time for wageslavery master teehehe, don't forget to kiss society's ass teehehe" Nope, I rather play a VN or even Call Of Bluepill, than having another tormentor with an anime skin.
Yeah that's the suifeul part, it's just meant to keep lonely people at least remotely functional to remain productive.

I want the bladerunner 2049 computer girl. This is still too artificial.

One thing...how am I supposed to beat her up when she's late getting my tea on the table?

I'm juss kiddin. She can wash my ass.

On the one hand it's fucked up that it has to come to this but then in the other would be my dick enjoying some imouto schoolgirl anime waifu via vr but that probably won't happen as the crab nasty high T feminists will never allow this to pass in Europe like Gandalf the gay stopping a fire demon from getting to some hairy feet.