Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not go to therapy, ever

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
If you do cuck yourself and go to therapy, and get a female therapist, CHANGE THERAPISTS, GET A MALE THERAPIST

Femoid therapists are useless beyond measure. Not only can they not understand/or relate to male problems, they also cannot find how things like depression, loneliness affects a man life. Most of the time they tend to give Bluepill advice on how you should put yourself out there, mostly on social situations, in order make friends and get a girlfriend. Nothing but typical retarded bluepilled mumbo jumbo that you can expect from femoids who knows nothing about lookism and depression, or how it affects males.

Not to mention you can fall in love with her, then you'll get more problems and frustration instead of just wasting time and money.

Not to mention you can fall in love with her, then you'll get more problems and frustration instead of just wasting time and money.
Female therapists want their stupid ugly male client to fall in love with them. Even tho they despise the ugly male, they will try and keep him coming back, leading him on so they get more money out of him.

Only speak to male staff crew.

At the GP? I request a male practitioner or leave.
At the doctor? I want a male.

If you actually let a foid treat/talk to you; you're a cuck.

Only speak to male staff crew.

At the GP? I request a male practitioner or leave.
At the doctor? I want a male.

If you actually let a foid treat/talk to you; you're a cuck.
True, thankfully ive never been coerced or brainwashed into going to therapy, and i always make sure i am seen by a male doctor when visiting my GP, except one time when i was young and forced to go see some 50 year old bitch therapist

It is amusing how the most famous female therapist in the popular culture has become helpful to her toxic incel patient by becoming his fucking girlfriend!! The only real solution, tbh.

5592e3378a2f1742995c98314cb0afd4

If you do cuck yourself and go to therapy, and get a female therapist, CHANGE THERAPISTS, GET A MALE THERAPIST

Femoid therapists are useless beyond measure. Not only can they not understand/or relate to male problems, they also cannot find how things like depression, loneliness affects a man life. Most of the time they tend to give Bluepill advice on how you should put yourself out there, mostly on social situations, in order make friends and get a girlfriend. Nothing but typical retarded bluepilled mumbo jumbo that you can expect from femoids who knows nothing about lookism and depression, or how it affects males.
Therapy is a pseudoscience anyway - its just an industry thats created around a foids inherent need to bitch about her life and emotionzzz to someone anyone who can listen, even if it means paying that person to listen and give obviously rhetorical & useless bluepilled ambiguous advice
It is amusing how the most famous female therapist in the popular culture has become helpful to her toxic incel patient by becoming his fucking girlfriend!! The only real solution, tbh.

View attachment 163385
Based & HarleyPilled

But in the Injustice 2 storyline it seemed like harley and poison ivy had some sort of borderline homoerotic dynamic going on

My parents tried to make me see several therapists, I never went to a female one I said I'd only go if it was a guy. of course that got me dirty looks and questions. Two out of three therapists I've ever seen were incredibly cucked and agressively wasted my time then agressively insisted I book another appointment. The last I ever saw was based, one and done type thing, wrote me off himself and gave some basic blackpills to send me off with

I am out there, I have female friends. Women are just not attracted to me, there is nothing to talk about.

Therapy is a Jewish scam. Seriously, how can they exactly help you? other than prescribing coping meds

All therapists are psychos themselves. They are manipulators who create a dependency and then use it to indefinitely milk the patients for money and mentally castrate them (if the patient is male).
My fellow kikes created a near-perfect racket. Don't be stupid and don't fall for it. Therapy fixes nothing and in most cases makes things worse. I know of several instances where a wife in a perfectly normie couple went to therapy, and a year or so later the couple would divorce, with the foid accusing the husband of sexual assault or kiddy diddling. The guys in every occasion ended up penniless and with their lives ruined, and the foids went on keeping the house, sole custody (when there were kids involved) and lifetime alimony.

I use to.It was alright,but i sorted the problems myself.