Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not ever take antidepressants, under any circumstances.

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
Hello, i know I'm new here, but I just wanted to warn you fellow users about antidepressants. I did the horrible mistake of going to a psychiatrist a few months ago and i was prescribed antidepressants that I took for 10 days.

I took them because of my the horrible deep sadness i would fall into whenever I was alone, also the extreme anxiety of my brain and the mimicking of course. The results were extremely negative.

It was as if I was on a horrible spice trip but for at least 3 months. I felt horrible anxiety, wasn't able to sleep or think, had an awful headache, haven't felt happiness since and the mimicking hasn't stopped even now.

I'm better now after self medicating with narcotics but I would definitely advise you stay clear out of antidepressants. I will tell you what brand i took exactly when I get home.

I would say even death would have been more preferable.

I've never taken any medication and I never will. Without taking them, I knew they can damage me.

My brother used to take antidepressants, he said it was making him sleepy and dead inside.

Ketamine and psilocybin are known to be better treatments for depression than the shitty SSRI's that bluepilled psychiatrist's are likely to prescribe

every jew pill is a mini lobotomy

Anti-depressants take the edge of all my emotions. I don't really feel much of anything. I guess it's better than being in a dark, deep depression.

Here goy, does your back hurt a little? Take these high addictive pills!

Fuck kike pharma companies.

It is for those who can get back to the blue pill life. Those who momentarily slipped from it. Once they are back to it they won't be needing it at all.

Incels should stay away from therapists.

Normie SSRIs vs Based Gabapentinoids

Yup. I am about a month of antidepressants, and I'm.a nervous wreck. I can't even live properly anymore because I'm convinced I'll drop dead any minute from a brain aneurysm/heart attack/cancer

I've tried several different kinds, none of them worked. All they did was give me migraines and increase my appetite to the point I gained a large amount of weight and became more depressed because I was fat

Anti-depressants take the edge of all my emotions. I don't really feel much of anything. I guess it's better than being in a dark, deep depression.

This has been my experience with SSRIs myself actually. Everyone's neurology is different though, so another person can react differently like OP. It's the same with illegal drugs like marijuana and shrooms. People's physiology can be different.

The real lesson is not to trust the jew doctors because they have a profit motive and are beholden to the pharmaceutical companies. If the drugs arent helping tell them to fuck right off. Also, fuck therapy, it's useless foid bluepill nonsense

Never take jewpills. They will make things worse

Can’t relate, they made me more tired but also helped me with acute anxiety. I went off them some time ago.
If that’s not hyperbolic then you’re an outlier. Also you only took them for 10 days.

I could never take antidepressants tbh, I’m not trying to fuck my head up any further

There's more than one antidepressant...genius

try smoking weed

Ketamine and psilocybin are known to be better treatments for depression than the shitty SSRI's that bluepilled psychiatrist's are likely to prescribe
Testosterone is great for depression and anxiety.

Sertraline and xanax fucked me up.

I had to take antidepressants to see what having suicidal thoughts felt like. Never again. Dumped the rest after a 4 week instruction as instructed dosage(s).

You are a petri dish however you go about most pharms.

The SSRI's you took don't even start working properly within 10 days. And you're supposed to take them and then upgrade to better antidepressants after telling your shrink that they dont work

The idea that pills can cure depression caused by a failed life is laughable.

I hear light psilo doses with cbd under a good therapist can make anxiety go away, dunno how true that is though

took SSRIs for over a year, nothing happened (neither positive nor negative)

Hello, i know I'm new here, but I just wanted to warn you fellow users about antidepressants. I did the horrible mistake of going to a psychiatrist a few months ago and i was prescribed antidepressants that I took for 10 days.

I took them because of my the horrible deep sadness i would fall into whenever I was alone, also the extreme anxiety of my brain and the mimicking of course. The results were extremely negative.

It was as if I was on a horrible spice trip but for at least 3 months. I felt horrible anxiety, wasn't able to sleep or think, had an awful headache, haven't felt happiness since and the mimicking hasn't stopped even now.

I'm better now after self medicating with narcotics but I would definitely advise you stay clear out of antidepressants. I will tell you what brand i took exactly when I get home.

Ok thanks for advice bro.

I made the mistake of trusting my shrink. The SSRI I took made me hypomanic. I consider myself lucky that quack didn't "diagnose" me with bipolar disorder because of that.

OP is right. These drugs maim your brain in ways you couldn't even imagine.