Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DO NOT ENTER] This Quoran IQ mogger is more smart than you (we) are. AVERAGE IQs and below, DO NOT LOOK at his profile.

Do you wish him death?

• Yes, IQ (intellectual) moggers are our enemies.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • IDGAF, i'm a FAKECEL!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Last edited:
I hope he dies from a stroke.

quora is full of inteliggent people unlike reddit
i like quora but it still lacks some things to become more usuable

i like quora
You're probably not that smart, my dear friend. Personally, I'm below-average at best.

He deserves to die from blackpilling people non-stop.

i like quora but it still lacks some things to become more usuable
you're in Medicine, it must be great to have a high IQ

I remember a few years back when I was rotting over there, I couldn’t go two pages without seeing at least one ‘why can’t I get a girlfriend?’ thread. Quora is full of Indian men so go figure.

you're in Medicine, it must be great to have a high IQ
it takes ton of revision and hard work to pass every year
I remember a few years back when I was rotting over there, I couldn’t go two pages without seeing at least one ‘why can’t I get a girlfriend?’ thread. Quora is full of Indian men so go figure.
i only used it when i wanted to see some infos about genetics and found good infos
i used quora as well when i saw arabs using it to talk about marriage and love life

Still, you're better off than most users in here (hell, you'll have many many copes available). I envy you, my blood boils whilst myself imagining myself killing you.

You deserve death, unironically. Nothing personal, I just hate your over-powered genetics.

Still better than me, I remember studying 10 hrs everyday for 4 months straight in Semester 1 of this year only to get slightly better than the average mark in the grade, but then again 70% of my university is East Asian so I wonder how over it is really for me. We're reopening up soon so I need to start grinding in a few days time

We're reopening up soon so I need to start grinding in a few days time
How can you cope when being outperformed by other motherfucking moggers? I couldn't. I'd blow myself up in a crowded classroom instead.

Still better than me, I remember studying 10 hrs everyday for 4 months straight in Semester 1 of this year only to get slightly better than the average mark in the grade, but then again 70% of my university is East Asian so I wonder how over it is really for me. We're reopening up soon so I need to start grinding in a few days time
east asians are known to be the perfect slaves
the men are very hard working, high iq and their women are easy meat for st worlders
no wonder the west want more east asians workers

st worlders
You mean Celtic or Saxon people, right? Because as a Mediterranean (even if you're in the top north of Spain or Italy), you're not a white in the eyes of Asian or African women, no matter how pale is your skin tone. If you have brown hair and average looks, you're not white to them.

Proof? Myself. I went to Korea and Thailand. I've been arrested and treated like a negro. Most Asian women rejected me (even though I'm average-looking myself).

I'll probably make a flight over South Korea and do a knife rampage against women.

How can you cope when being outperformed by other motherfucking moggers? I couldn't. I'd blow myself up in a crowded classroom instead.
Yeah it's annoying, you work hard only to be mogged to oblivion by a random guy who has larger processing power, I don't have a choice though, I need those copes in the future so that keeps me going
east asians are known to be the perfect slaves
the men are very hard working, high iq and their women are easy meat for st worlders
no wonder the west want more east asians workers
China has slavery tier of work schedule

Last edited:
IQ is more important than looks imho

I'd rather be an ugly genius than a hot retard.

That explains why I failed all studies and only worked bluecollar in the same town I grew up in while the childhood friends I lost went on to become extremely succesful

No IQ for your face

The Jews are proof