Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT ENTER I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER, FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE TRUESTCEL OF ALL

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Gentlemen and gentle men, I present to you, the 58 year old incel.

https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/what-its-like-to-be-a-58-year-old-virgin.html

A few excerpts from the main article to help you bear witness to not only one of the most brutal of incel cases but also one of the biggest copers:

So, when you say you’re a virgin, how do you define that? Have you engaged in any sexual acts at all?
Nothing whatsoever

What was your childhood like?
My father was very abusive

What fueled your sexual fantasies?
Not those women, but the ones I had seen on the internet. Sometimes I would imagine myself having sex or holding a cute person I knew. But I don’t masturbate these days because it just causes misery and suffering. Also, I think I’ve got to the point where I no longer have much of a libido. My sex drive is just about gone.

THIS IS THE FATE THAT AWAITS US ALL

What faith are you? Did you grow up religious?
No, I got baptized in my 20s...My grandmother introduced me to religion. Even though I’m religious, that’s not really what’s stopped me from having sex. When people ask me why I’m a virgin, I tell them I suffer from terminal ugliness. I have an eye that doesn’t line up with the other one. I’d probably look better if I wore a pirate patch.

What was your social life like when you were growing up?
I had some friends, but I was beat up a lot because of how I looked.

What did you do when you left school?
It was almost impossible for me to get a job when I was younger. I don’t have the kind of face that attracts people to want to hire me.

THIS MAN IS NOT EVEN NEAR OUR BLACK PILL LEVELS YET EVEN HE UNDERSTANDS THAT FACE IS EVERYTHING

THIS NEXT SEGMENT IS A HARD HITTER BE WARNED

So you were a 32-year-old college student who was a virgin? What was campus life like?
It was hell. Everyone was enjoying spending time with women and I felt invisible. If I got attracted to a woman, my mind would just go blank and I couldn’t think of anything to say. Typical nerd. I felt like a freak. Everybody was getting something and I wasn’t. There was a time where I was just getting so inflamed and lonely I would have done it with anyone who offered.

Did you date or have girlfriends?
I’ve only ever been on one date and I have never been in a relationship.

What was that date like?
I could tell she was bored with me, so I was too scared to broach the subject of sex. I think she only went on the date with me to be nice.
There was another friend I was interested in who I thought liked me but there was another woman I’d met and become friends with who lived Portland. I found a job and moved, but when I arrived she didn’t want to see me. I don’t necessarily blame her. I might have come on too strong.

She was sitting next to me and I was leaning into her too much. If only I’d been more aware of how she might feel. I don’t really blame her; I blame myself.

EVEN IN HIS STATE OF ABJECT MISERY, HE STILL MAKES SURE TO SWALLOW SOME DAILY BLUE PILLS. HIS ONLY PROTECTION FROM THE ROPE

Did you ever think of just asking a friend to have sex with you so you could have the experience?
When I was about 15, I did ask a girl, but she said, “No, my mom won’t allow it” and she wasn’t going to have sex until she was a responsible adult.

HARD KEK. EVEN THE LOWESTIQ OF INCELS KNOWS THAT SHE WENT TO GO FUCK SOME CHAD ON THAT VERY DAY

But what about when you were older, did you ever think about seeing a prostitute?
In the past, I thought about it, but I told myself, What’s going to happen if I pay for sex and just have it once? It will just be worse because I’ll know what it’s like and then I’ll want more, like having a taste of a fine steak and then learning you will only get to eat hard beans and drink water for the rest of your life.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: PROSTITUTESCELS ON SUICIDE-WATCH

If you really feel like your physical appearance is standing in the way, have you thought about ways you could change that?
don’t have the money. But really, the biggest problem is that I’m so shy around the opposite sex. Women are attracted to confident guys and I am not confident. I end up friend-zoned. It infuriates me when I see some stunning gal who I would treat like a queen and she’s in a relationship with some knuckle-dragging jackass. I always get told, “Oh, you’re so sweet.” Well, sweet doesn’t cut it.

JUST REMEMBER KIDS, CHAD COULD BEAT HIS WOMAN IN FRONT OF PUBLIC AND STILL HAVE FOIDS CRAWLING TO HIM LIKE A GOD

AND TO FINISH OF THIS DEPRESSING RIDE, HE DELIVER SOME COLD HARD, SUCIDE FUEL LEVEL DEPRESSIVE PILLS
What’s the hardest part about being a 58-year-old-virgin?
Laying alone at night, falling asleep and then getting up in the morning and remembering you’re alone. It’s like waking up to the same nightmare every single day.

If you make it to 58, you can make it to 78

Legit one of the hardest black pills I've ever seen. Strong work, frickincel. I need to cope with this in some way

Good thing he was probably at least a bit bluepilled so he could cope. He'd rope before 40 if he grew up w internet and found this place

I will become this man if I won't rope soon.

@advancedatheist is a 58 year old incel also, although this guy is a bit older since the interview was from 2014

the most brutal blackpill i’ve ever seen

tbh maybe if he had found out about the blackpill he could’ve fixed his eyes with surgery or moved to a 3rd world country and beta buxed but instead he believed the lies women feed him and lived a life of misery. bluepilling should be immoral and illegal

the most brutal blackpill i’ve ever seen

tbh maybe if he had found out about the blackpill he could’ve fixed his eyes with surgery or moved to a 3rd world country and beta buxed but instead he believed the lies women feed him and lived a life of misery. bluepilling should be immoral and illegal

Absolutely right, a life of misery and dejection all because he couldn't swallow the hard truths. High IQ

fucking brutal, time to rope

I would go ER if I was him.

That's incredibly depressing, yet astonishing to read. He has my respect for making it so far without roping, even though he lives a miserable existence... I feel like some of us and maybe even myself are going to be just like this man if we continue to live into old age. That article offered a very frightening glimpse into the future.

Life is such a joke. He should gone ER

I MUST escape before 28yo.

If i dont, i will not even get close to reaching that age.

never began
life is the worst joke ever

I legit started to cry after reading this, i just can´t imagine how someone can be so miserable, i would rope asap if i was him tbh.

I legit started to cry after reading this, i just can´t imagine how someone can be so miserable, i would rope asap if i was him tbh.
me too. At least when you're young there's some minor hope, like surgerycelling, moneymaxxing or moving to SEA. If I was over 40 and still incel I'd rope.

if he hasn't roped yet then wow i'd just be proud of myself after all of that.

That is a fate worse than death, this was the most depressing thing I've read in a while, damn I need to rope soon.

Many talk of roping but very few will actually go through with it.

By that point, he should've either roped or went ER.

Most brutal blackpill I have ever seen. This is the first time I get to see an interview where an old man explains his situation.

What's """funny""" is that he's still a bit bluepilled (but his soul would have been crushed if he wasn't).
At the end of the day, everyone needs hope. Even Chad (I suspect women of being braindead obviously). This is what makes you functionning.

Though, the difference between Chad and us, is that Chad can fulfill his dreams, his hopes... While we absolutely can't.

It's like looking into a mirror to the future

That's my future if I don't kill myself or go ER.

He’s 62-63 now.. imagine he finally snaps and unleashes 63 YEARS of sexual frustration, loneliness, and rage into an ER event.. this isn’t a missed youth we’re taking about. It’s a missed life with no possibility of recovery... may god have mercy.. he could be humanity’s extinction event.

But at least he doen't post misogynistic content online, like you incel terrorists, teehee :y'all:
Anyway, this is my future

He's still blaming himself and his "lack of confidence" jfl, he could be a regular CuckTears poster :soy::soy:

- Prudish parents cockblocking and putting him off sex
- No sex before marriage (like any bride is truly a virgin when she walks up the aisle)
- Ugly face
- Wonky eye
- Abusive Father affecting his upbringing

Yeah he was destined to be fucked, although I will say he lived in a time when even ugly hungback men could get laid providing you grafted by joining the merchant Navy or Armed Forces. Mortgages on houses were actually granted, private property ownership commonplace and you could be thick as shit. I worked with guys similar age who managed to wife and reproduce despite being 5 foot 7 and hunchback. Of coruse their own daughters didn't follow in their father's footsteps, instead chad maxxing for the next generation.

About making modern analogies about his angst.
"Don't go to college as a mature student"
Yes absolutely don't, you'll get amogged by kids younger than yourself as you are the out of place weirdo and sits alone in the corner. As well as kids being idiots with tuition fees you can learn about any topic with google, internet, youtube unless your topic is STEM and requires certification.

"Don't go to prostitutes" (as you'll only want them more)
Not true. True the price-per-lay is way higher with prostitutes but overall they are cheaper in the long run. With a girlfriend you are fucking every other day in the early stages. With a prostitute you'd bankrupt yourself if you tried having sex as often in the first month.
It takes discipline to wait 2-3 months between prostitute visits but ultimately satisfying once you get there.

concentrated suicide fuel. I'm killing myself bEfoRe 30.
also it blows my mind that guys ask foids to have sex. I could never do that.

Fucking badass

This man has my respect. Going that long without roping is just insane.
He couldn't have done it without his daily dose of bluepill, though.

See redditors and other shitole communities, you'd be him one day.

Brilliant title, man. You knew what you were doing. That's salesmanship.

it is over, this is what todays incels will be like unless you rope or make a diffEReNCe

"I gave a girl a kiss on the lips when I was a kid"

FAKECELS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I'll never ever kiss someone under 18 at this point. Only used-up old whores full of Chad's sperm in their mouths, that if I'm extremely lucky :cryfeels:

well i'm 37, i don't see why I can't make it to 58+ either, I am use to living the single life.

Notice how you never read any stories like this where it's a woman instead of a man.

It is impossible for a woman to reach that age and still be a virgin and that's not an exaggeration.

Someone has posted this before. I will rope long bet I anything like this happens to me. That or I will ascend....I hope

surprised he hasnt roped yet

I feel like him: is my fault and i dont blame womens. I mean, who want to fuck with someone ugly, fat, small dick?? NOBODY!.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: