Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do not empathize/sympathize with normies, they all want you dead

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
All non- incel communities see incels as evil, fat-ass, unhygienic neck-beards who are potential mass shooters, being found out about your inceldom will make them tell you to kys and kick you out after.

Kindness is too generous for these retards.

I hate normies

SIMPathisers like incelswithouthate and incelexit are the biggest bluepillers of them all, so close to the blackpill yet they keep denying it

Normies are worse than women and worse than Chads.

There, I said it.

You mean NPCtards

Tenor 6

All non- incel communities see incels as evil, fat-ass, unhygienic neck-beards who are potential mass shooters, being found out about your inceldom will make them tell you to kys and kick you out after.

Kindness is too generous for these retards.
It's weird how self contradictory they are. First they say that the 0.1% of incels who are mass shooters represent all of us, yet they then go on to describe us as fat neckbeards despite the fact that almost all of the shooters were autistic high tier normies who were in very good shape.

I mean, this is only one of the thousands of self-contradictions they make on a regular basis. The cognitive dissonance would be astounding if they hadn't removed their capability for rational thought