Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do NOT believe the "just be low inhib" meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It doesnt work for you if you Arent chad

a low inhib incel will be seen as the lowest scum on earth

Just don't believe anything anymore as if it's from a foid or normie, it's all BS.

low inhib incels are in prison

IDK. It seems like women started to respect me more when I admitted I hate them. Not like it's gotten me anywhere though.

cope, low inhib is everything for 5+

high inhib will be on my tombstone

I know it's horseshit because most curries at my highschool had no inhib at all. Yet they couldn't even get dates with currybitches...

I know it's horseshit because most curries at my highschool had no inhib at all. Yet they couldn't even get dates with currybitches...

exactly

those fuckers are low inhib in any country, even SE asia

yet not even the ugliest hookers will touch them

That is true. It won't help you ascend. But you can harass foids and do fun things way easier.

It is not a cope, a low inhib autistic person will basically go around being a retard without any brakes.
Normal people are low inhib because being neurotypicals they know how to handle things correctly.

exactly

those fuckers are low inhib in any country, even SE asia

yet not even the ugliest hookers will touch them

Yeah curries are some of the most low inhib people I've ever seen. Look how many PUAs are curry. They can fire off like 100 approaches at the drop of a hat with no shame.

Curries do door-to-door sales too. They are naturally low inhib. As usual face is everything.

It is not a cope, a low inhib autistic person will basically go around being a retard without any brakes.
Normal people are low inhib because being neurotypicals they know how to handle things correctly.
I see goodlooking "neurotypicals" get away with cringy shit all the time.

I see goodlooking "neurotypicals" get away with cringy shit all the time.
Being neurotypical doesn't mean that you can never do anything cringy, but generally speaking it is an insanely important compass to have. It is not a coincidence that here soooo many people identify on the autism spectrum.

Being neurotypical doesn't mean that you can never do anything cringy, but generally speaking it is an insanely important compass to have. It is not a coincidence that here soooo many people identify on the autism spectrum.
I envy low inhib autists

It doesnt work for you if you Arent chad

a low inhib incel will be seen as the lowest scum on earth
True.

I envy low inhib autists
It certainly is better than being high inib, unless it's too low and it gets you in trouble (Hello Catfishman.)

1000 approaches experiment solidifies this theory for me. High inhib low inhib, it doesn't cover your face we're damned if we do damned if we don't.

I would rather be low inhib

Only NT people can be low inhib.

Autists look like retards and get laughed at when we act low inhib.

Low inhib here. Yea you jut seem weird and retarded, people make fun of me, fucking wish i could keep my mouth shut and sit aside like the worthless NPC I am, but I got to keep blabbing to people that dont give a rats ass about me.

I guess if you were normie wish you could pass as alright though, like NPC with friends and shit, without being made fun of.

"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
Watch
82.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages3,899
Apr 18, 2018

Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
Watch
82.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages3,899
Apr 18, 2018

Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

what is the jl?