Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

just be low inhib theory works if you have looks to pull it off tho

thats also the reason we used to get same "i was BIGGEST TRUECEL when i was 17, and now i have a gf at 21" threads every now and then in r/incels

oh wow who woulda known, a cute looking kid tries to be low inhib and gets a girl......

Good post, but why you obsessed with juggernaut law recently? I notice all your posts seem to reference it.

just be low inhib theory works if you have looks to pull it off tho

thats also the reason we used to get same "i was BIGGEST TRUECEL when i was 17, and now i have a gf at 21" threads every now and then in r/incels

oh wow who woulda known, a cute looking kid tries to be low inhib and gets a girl......
Or it’s just puberty or surgery though.

The only legit theory is "Just be tall and good looking".

High IQ post.

iv0qu.jpg

seriously though
the blackpill is true confidence cannot be faked

Just be low inhib and just be confident aren’t literally the same like you said. Similar but not the same. Low inhib is just going for it without fearing the consequences, whereas confidence is believing that you’ll be able to pull it off.

Just be low inhib and just be confident aren’t literally the same like you said. Similar but not the same. Low inhib is just going for it without fearing the consequences, whereas confidence is believing that you’ll be able to pull it off.
Two sides of the same coin.

Two sides of the same coin.
End result will be the same in many situations. But it’s not literally the same thing. Normies think that you can magically get confidence, it’s impossible to get confidence from nothing. How can an ugly guy be confident in his abilities to get girls if he has been rejected every time he has tried? If anything he’s confident he’s not able to get one. He can be low inhib and not care about his inevitable rejection on the other hand. End result is rejection either way.

Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

amen.

This forum has a ton of copers who get pissed when people drop black pills.

iv0qu.jpg

seriously though
the blackpill is true confidence cannot be faked

Women HATE confidence in ugly men more than anything. They HATE it when ugly men are outgoing, trying to chat them up, trying to get their numbers, etc.

Legit confident ugly male = incel who completely lacks self-awareness (likely ASPIE)

Women want to deal with ugly men as little as possible, ideally not at all. They want ugly men to keep their heads down, not speak to them, not look at them, and to stay in their apartments/basements. I'd go as far as to say at least half of them legitimately want ugly men to all commit suicide.

One of the main goals of third wave feminism is specifically to stomp confident, outgoing, ugly men out of society. When you cut through the bullshit and read between the lines, that's what feminists are trying to accomplish with all this "street harassment" hysteria.

Women HATE confidence in ugly men more than anything. They HATE it when ugly men are outgoing, trying to chat them up, trying to get their numbers, etc.

Legit confident ugly male = incel who completely lacks self-awareness (likely ASPIE)

Women want to deal with ugly men as little as possible, ideally not at all. They want ugly men to keep their heads down, not speak to them, not look at them, and to stay in their apartments/basements. I'd go as far as to say at least half of them legitimately want ugly men to all commit suicide.

One of the main goals of third wave feminism is specifically to stomp confident, outgoing, ugly men out of society. When you cut through the bullshit and read between the lines, that's what feminists are trying to accomplish with all this "street harassment" hysteria.
I'd agree with what you said here

a confident ugly guy = insane, it shouldn't be real confidence, since nothing plausible (unless running MS game) could have happened to him to give him confidence

if looks not so much your problem though, as PUA-ish as it sounds, work on that confidence game to get the slay in the end

I just wanna stress that ugly / old women feel the exact same way as well and it's bluepilled / delusional as fuck if anyone believes women lower their standards, EVER.

I'd agree with what you said here

a confident ugly guy = insane, it shouldn't be real confidence, since nothing plausible (unless running MS game) could have happened to him to give him confidence

if looks not so much your problem though, as PUA-ish as it sounds, work on that confidence game to get the slay in the end

I suppose the biggest problem I have with the "Just be x" theories is the wording. "Just be X" entails that X is the sole requirement and that no other conditions must be met and no other requirements apply.

For example, there's a massive difference between "Just be tall" and "Just be tall and at least 5/10 facially". The latter I'd be inclined to mostly agree with, whereas the former is a massive cope.

I just wanna stress that ugly / old women feel the exact same way as well and it's bluepilled / delusional as fuck if anyone believes women lower their standards, EVER.

Absolutely. In fact, based on what I've seen, sub4 women hate ugly men FAR MORE than average girls and stacies. This is because sub4 women get hit on constantly by ugly men who naively think they have a chance.

See: Juggernaut law

Good post, but why you obsessed with juggernaut law recently? I notice all your posts seem to reference it.

I think I've always mentioned it, even back on /r/incels....but there's a lot of reasons I bring it up a lot.

1) It's a very underrated and under-discussed part of the blackpill.

2) There are a lot of guys on here who have taken part of the black pill, have SOME understanding of hypergamy and believe in looks theory....but think they can get a sub4 woman because "Chad doesn't want her". Little do they realize that LOTS of chads have fetishes for bbws, milfs, grannies, etc. Not only that but even if they can't have a LTR with Chad...they CAN get LTRs with 5s and 6s very easily.

3) There is a lot of evidence that backs it up, particularly many dating website experiments including the infamous pig woman experiment. I have personally done similar experiments with sub3 women and got the same results...getting lots of messages from men, many of which were at least 5/10 or better.

4) I've seen an enormous amount of evidence of Jaggernaut law my entire life. Every sub3 woman i have ever known has had average looking boyfriends or better (often better) and got hit on all the time. They were also the most vocal about how much they hate "creepy" (ugly) men who hit on them.

5) Sub3 women generally rejected me the most harshly.

Absolutely. In fact, based on what I've seen, sub4 women hate ugly men FAR MORE than average girls and stacies. This is because sub4 women get hit on constantly by ugly men who naively think they have a chance.

See: Juggernaut law

I think I've always mentioned it, even back on /r/incels....but there's a lot of reasons I bring it up a lot.

1) It's a very underrated and under-discussed part of the blackpill.

2) There are a lot of guys on here who have taken part of the black pill, have SOME understanding of hypergamy and believe in looks theory....but think they can get a sub4 woman because "Chad doesn't want her". Little do they realize that LOTS of chads have fetishes for bbws, milfs, grannies, etc. Not only that but even if they can't have a LTR with Chad...they CAN get LTRs with 5s and 6s very easily.

3) There is a lot of evidence that backs it up, particularly many dating website experiments including the infamous pig woman experiment. I have personally done similar experiments with sub3 women and got the same results...getting lots of messages from men, many of which were at least 5/10 or better.

4) I've seen an enormous amount of evidence of Jaggernaut law my entire life. Every sub3 woman i have ever known has had average looking boyfriends or better (often better) and got hit on all the time. They were also the most vocal about how much they hate "creepy" (ugly) men who hit on them.

5) Sub3 women generally rejected me the most harshly.

The entire point of being male is to stick your dick in anything. Most guys will fuck ugly girls IF THEY CAN GET IT NO STRINGS.

which is exactly why sub 4 girls can get chad dick.

Chad is "low inhib" and gets turned on giving genetic garbage his superior cock.