Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do not be a good person, instead be as selfish as you can get away with.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
This is especially important for youngcels.

If you behave as good and selfless as possible, people will quickly get used to it and expect nothing less from you. You are now trapped to always hold this high quality of character.

If you ever slip, if you have one bad day, people around you will be disappointed in their expectation of you and condemn you harshly for not being true to the near-perfection they are expecting from you.

Also, being a good person, independently from how you yourself are treated, will dissuade people from rewarding your good deeds with positive feedback. In their eyes, you have become a soulless robot that is expected to function. It will also make you extremely vulnerable to being taken advantage of.

What you instead should aim for is to be as selfish, lazy and demanding as reasonably possible.

This way, people will get used to you being an asshole and will react quite favourably if you ever choose to behave decently for a moment.

This gives you a lot of room for social negotiation. The good boy as already given everything away for free, he is stuck and can only fall. You however can expect positive feedback and gratitude for even the slightest effort above your usual repulsive behaviour.

Examples:

Parents give much more attention and effort (and reward) towards the unruly kid while the good one gets all the chores. Because the good one is least likely to complain while the unruly kid would just make a nerve-draining scene and then still refuse to do the chores.

In school the lazy kid receives extra attention and extra chances and is praised if it shows even a medium level of discipline and effort. The smart kid gets scolded should it ever receive a bad grade, otherwise it’s just ignored.

In dating, women see good (and therefore boring) guys as “husband material” for later. The bad boy however is exciting and causes drama, which women love for some stupid reason.

As a citizen, if you study and work hard, you will most likely find yourself in a dead-end job. Ruining your body and soul as an expendable wage-cuck while having little time and energy for yourself. The lazy neet-maxer however receives free money via welfare, giving him endless time to pursue his hobbies and interests.

Exceptions:

Don’t pull this shit with people who don’t really need you or are not obligated to care for you. With your employer you should try to be as useful as necessary to not get fired.

If you have true friends, you should always treat them a little better then what you expect them to treat you.

Last edited:
just be a selfish hedonist. its the only thing that works.

This is especially important for youngcels.

If you behave as good and selfless as possible, people will quickly get used to it and expect nothing less from you. You are now trapped to always hold this high quality of character.

If you ever slip, if you have one bad day, people around you will be disappointed in their expectation of you and condemn you harshly for not being true to the near-perfection they are expecting from you.

Also, being a good person, independently from how you yourself are treated, will dissuade people from rewarding your good deeds with positive feedback. In their eyes, you have become a soulless robot that is expected to function. It will also make you extremely vulnerable to being taken advantage of.

What you instead should aim for is to be as selfish, lazy and demanding as reasonably possible.

This way, people will get used to you being an asshole and will react quite favourably if you ever choose to behave decently for a moment.

This gives you a lot of room for social negotiation. The good boy as already given everything away for free, he is stuck and can only fall. You however can expect positive feedback and gratitude for even the slightest effort above your usual repulsive behaviour.

Examples:

Parents give much more attention and effort (end reward) towards the unruly kid while the good one gets all the chores. Because the good one is least likely to complain while the unruly kid would just make a nerve-draining scene and then still refuse to do the chores.

In school the lazy kid receives extra attention and extra chances and is praised if it shows even a medium level of discipline and effort. The smart kid gets scolded should it ever receive a bad grade, otherwise it’s just ignored.

In dating, women see good (and therefore boring) guys as “husband material” for later. The bad boy however is exciting and causes drama, which women love for some stupid reason.

As a citizen, if you study and work hard, you will most likely find yourself in a dead-end job. Ruining your body and soul as an expendable wage-cuck while having little time and energy for yourself. The lazy neet-maxer however receives free money via welfare, giving him endless time to pursue his hobbies and interests.

Exceptions:

Don’t pull this shit with people who don’t really need you or are not obligated to care for you. With your employer you should try to be as useful as necessary to not get fired.

If you have true friends, you should always treat them a little better then what you expect them to treat you.

This thread is a miror on how society ignores bullying while reward the bad boy you said with pleasurable sexual life.
Not even many user here agree that school bully who joined this side should be permabanned.
Nuke this gay ass earth.
I lost hope in this site after few member here updoot my suggestion just like my dissapointment in HS that me being good kid never being rewarded with something good. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I bet many user here put me on ignore list after i post the suggestion thread above.

Last edited:
Very good advice:bigbrain:

I'm feeling really angry after reading your thread.

That’s what I’m doing tbh ngl

Being a good person resulted in people disrespecting me and trying to take advantage of me.
Be everything, but don’t do the mistake to be a good person!

lmao based. whenever normoids are forced to talk to me i just sit there with a blank stare on my face until it's over

its a take or get taken advantage of world . You should put yourself first in everything you do ALWAYS .

You Matter , your life is finite . Take whats yours and what you deserve. in this One and Only Life..

its a take or get taken advantage of world . You should put yourself first in everything you do ALWAYS .

You Matter , your life is finite . Take whats yours and what you deserve. in this One and Only Life..
Based. Man I always put others above me, and now I live in a world of regret, I don’t know how to fix this tbh

Based. Man I always put others above me, and now I live in a world of regret, I don’t know how to fix this tbh
I try to Not be a human pleaser and Be more demanding. This world dosnt give a Shit About ugly shitaas guys , so why even Be Kind with These People.

Its hard to Be demanding and a piece of Shit If you never where one. But You have to Realize that your in an utter disadvantage and its Not your fault that you are in a Said disadvantage.

I try to Not be a human pleaser and Be more demanding. This world dosnt give a Shit About ugly shitaas guys , so why even Be Kind with These People.

Its hard to Be demanding and a piece of Shit If you never where one. But You have to Realize that your in an utter disadvantage and its Not your fault that you are in a Said disadvantage.
Did you use to be a people pleaser?

But the thing is, if you're an ugly subhuman, people expect you to be a good person and nothing less than that.

Did you use to be a people pleaser?
Kind Off , when your father decides to die when your 11 its Just fucked.

Dude killed himself because of another Woman . And when i was visiting him He Just was a vegetable ( He survived His jump ) He even cried one time ( was able to recocnize me but He couldnt do Shit ) fuck this Life man . He was dead 15 years ago but this Scene where He cried and was unable to Speak or do anything really hitted hard.

Imagine you survive your suicide attempt and End Up utterly retarded and vegetable state. Over.