Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do not ask your oneitis out!

I asked my oneitis out 4 months ago because of my friends "encouraged" me to. Got rejected and she probably told everyone.

I can't forget after 4 months. Worst decision I have ever made. I can't talk to any girl now. 0/10 don't do it. My confidence shattered.

If you are even %100 (her friends said she likes me) sure, please think about it deeply. It will kill your confidence in the best outcome.

If you are not a chad, stay away from girls.
It doesn't matter if you asked her out or not

i got rejected many times, so some friendly blackpilled help:

- do not say "i love you" "i like you"
- do not stutter
- build things slowly
Have to point out bulding things slowly is simply cope. Just like you developing oneitis right in the moment you look at the foid.

People decide whom they would fuck in less than a second.

I wish I read this earlier. I did the same mistake and even worse, I asked her more than once and I am so angry about myself for doing that

I learned to never act on oneitis feelings in high school - being accused of sexual harassment just because a foid found out through rumors that you had a crush on her, will teach you that lesson. I was embarrassed, even my teachers knew I had a crush on her. It was a horrible mess, and I was only in the 10th grade.

i'm sexually attracted to females
we all are but they hate us and would never fuck us unless we go to the red light district and even then the majority of the time it is not a nice experience

I learned to never act on oneitis feelings in high school - being accused of sexual harassment just because a foid found out through rumors that you had a crush on her, will teach you that lesson. I was embarrassed, even my teachers knew I had a crush on her. It was a horrible mess, and I was only in the 10th grade.
that is fucked up