Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do not ask your oneitis out!

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I asked my oneitis out 4 months ago because of my friends "encouraged" me to. Got rejected and she probably told everyone.

I can't forget after 4 months. Worst decision I have ever made. I can't talk to any girl now. 0/10 don't do it. My confidence shattered.

If you are even %100 (her friends said she likes me) sure, please think about it deeply. It will kill your confidence in the best outcome.

If you are not a chad, stay away from girls.

Don't care. Still gonna ask.

Don't care. Still gonna ask.
i got rejected many times, so some friendly blackpilled help:

- do not say "i love you" "i like you"
- do not stutter
- build things slowly

Reminder:

It is bigoted and racist to reject someone due to their race.

I want to go back in time and try my luck with mine again. we left things on a good note, but sad and bittersweet. but only as friends of course. and now I'll never see her again likely. all the more reason to suicide.

Reminder:

It is bigoted and racist to reject someone due to their race.

If one approaches a White woman and receives an immediate rejection because a White male is present, it is only valid to denigrate the White woman who rejected the ethnic man. Simple.

Whats your height i got the perfect analysis

Feel fortunate I’ve never gone through this. It’s funny to say “cuck lol” but this can be seriously brutal, hope you’ll do better man.

At least you didn’t have oneities parasocially online, those people are truly lost.

brb asking your oneitis out

Someone tag @Animecel2D

@RaidWarrant tag him nigga and ask him pls

Not one word was read of the two posts above me

Bullshit, do ask her out. She will reject you and you will finally get over it. Worked 4 times so far :smonk:

If you still want to be a slave of the attraction to her, then you can just pretend to be her friend (so that you'll be able to see her/talk to her). JFL.

asking your oneitis out that has never shown mutual interest, good idea!

If you ask your oneitis out, and she rejects you, you know that she doesn't want you, and then you can forget about her.

If you never ask her out, your stupid ass will be like "maybe she loves me but she doesn't want to tell me" and you'll have some pointless hope, and the only thing you do is basically self-torture.

I will ask out my oneitis in 2 weeks thx op

Going out with your itis means nothing

On the flipside you're lowinhibmaxxing better that then be a high inhib social retard

sad, I also have oneitis but I don't talk to her because she hasn't even had eye contact with me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

the key to being a chad is just keeping yourself calm and think of her as some skank that you can easily replace if she says no.
of course, this isn't from experience but from observations.

Tell me about it, that is why guys act like cowards, and get friendzoned.

It will kill your confidence in the best outcome.
History of my life. I already had low confidence, but after the rejections everything collapsed for me.

If she never gave any signal you should not ask, otherwise you will never know or cling to unwarranted hope.

If I knew this in highschool I wouldn’t be here right now :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tell me about it, that is why guys act like cowards, and get friendzoned.
If she doesn't seem interested by looking at her actions rather than words, we shouldn't act upon. When women are really interested in you, they will make it obvious...

AND EASY for you.

I asked my oneitis out 4 months ago because of my friends "encouraged" me to. Got rejected and she probably told everyone.

I can't forget after 4 months. Worst decision I have ever made. I can't talk to any girl now. 0/10 don't do it. My confidence shattered.

If you are even %100 (her friends said she likes me) sure, please think about it deeply. It will kill your confidence in the best outcome.

BRUTAL MAN!

yep I can also relate to this

Ask her out if she rejects you leave her.
If she humiliates you become hER hERo

Ask her out if she rejects you leave her.
If she humiliates you become hER hERo
how? if she humiliates you it means she has no respect for you and hates you?

If she doesn't seem interested by looking at her actions rather than words, we shouldn't act upon. When women are really interested in you, they will make it obvious...

AND EASY for you.
Unfortunately, yeah you are right.

AND EASY for you.
yeah yeah yeah then decide to brutally break up with you for no reason.