Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do nost post about your suicidemaxx unless you succeed

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Attentionwhoring that youre gonna end it is so female like

Blackpill: nobody cares that youre planning to do it, not even on this forum

I still remember that one user who everyone thought killed himself only for him to log in a while later and then claim that it was a spiritual suicide of his incel self

giphy.gif

Dont be that guy

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: so he is a chad now? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I dont know what happened but hes permad now

His username was Harvey something I believe, its easily the biggest attentionwhoring moment on this forum

Imagine faking your suicide and then messing up your LARP by accidentally logging in lmao tbh

Livestream it
full

I dont know what happened but hes permad now

His username was Harvey something I believe, its easily the biggest attentionwhoring moment on this forum

Imagine faking your suicide and then messing up your LARP by accidentally logging in lmao tbh
i know what u trying to say , i was just making a joke but fo real you either do it or don't there is no in between

how would you post about your suicide if you succeed?? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

that's true , no one gives a fuck

if you really wanna kill yourself , you just do it