Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Normies Want You To Commit Suicide?

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Normies virtue signal about not wanting people to commit suicide, but it's mostly subchad males who do it. If they really cared, they would work to reverse the conditions which drive subchad males to rope.

I think the ideal they want is for us to simply accept our fate as disposable men, or become tryhards/betabucks, playing catchup eternally with chad and stacy, which is effectively the same thing.

If you can't do that, then suicide is the next best thing normies want for you.

And thERe's only one othER option...they obviously don't want that.

Either way I'm not truly convinced they give a shit.

it's ovER
its-over-gif-cope.gif

fuck normies

I remember once during my Gym days, that the walls in the Gym were Posted with something like 'Help Bros who are feeling down' Anti Suicide Charity donation posters. I genuinely had to stop myself from laughing out loud as I was flanked by people whose lives were amazing. Pulling up in their Company Cars, Herculean bodies, meeting friends to tell about their sex lives.

Last edited:
they want you to wageslave and shut up. Just wageslave until you die alone bro!

Normies virtue signal about not wanting people to commit suicide, but it's mostly subchad males who do it. If they really cared, they would work to reverse the conditions which drive subchad males to rope.

I think the ideal they want is for us to simply accept our fate as disposable men, or become tryhards/betabucks, playing catchup eternally with chad and stacy, which is effectively the same thing.

You said it yourself man :feelshaha: normies are just virtue signaling when it comes to a sub 5 wanting to kill themselves , they can’t understand and don’t even want to … it’s too time consuming for their dopamine bluepilled filled brain to actually try to cares. jfl :feelskek: that’s why they will usually just drop a shity blue pilled advice and than just leave it at that … TL;DR normies are hypocrites selfish virtue signaling faggets.

Last edited:
They are constantly destroying me

Do Normies Want You To Commit Suicide?​

no. they want you to stay alive so you can work and consoom until you die

Normies want you to stop making them feel bad for you, remove the sympathy pain.
They give 'solutions' that exist to make themselves feel better, not to solve your problems.

Normies want you to stop making them feel bad for you, remove the sympathy pain.
They give 'solutions' that exist to make themselves feel better, not to solve your problems.
High IQ :bigbrain: .. in reality they don’t give a shit about subhumans , why would they ? literally no bodies does :feelskek:

Yeah, lots of normies do self-harm, which is probably the first step to suicide (?)

They don’t care if we live or die

We are invisible to them anyway.

"If you rope then you will give normies and foids exactly what they want" is gigacope

We are invisible to them anyway.

"If you rope then you will give normies and foids exactly what they want" is gigacope
ok but you shouldnt commit suicide without contributing something meaningful to the incel community. like before you rope publish a book, broadcast your message, or do something

ok but you shouldnt commit suicide without contributing something meaningful to the incel community. like before you rope publish a book, broadcast your message, or do something
I'm badluckmaxxed buddy boyo. Even if i publish a book or st. nobody would read it

I'm badluckmaxxed buddy boyo. Even if i publish a book or st. nobody would read it
it will certainly allow some passionate people struggling with the same problems as you to read it. perhaps those incels that arent blackpilled yet

it will certainly allow some passionate people struggling with the same problems as you to read it. perhaps those incels that arent blackpilled yet
I would like to be optimistic about spreading blackpill but the reality is that most men will never wake up from their bluepill dream because they don't have the neccessary intelligence nor the mental strength to swallow and accept the blackpill. Most people are simply stupid and ignorant and think they already know everything, you literally can't negotiate with them.

They don’t give a shit about our well being, but they do want us alive and productive.

They want us to be good little goy cattle wage slaves whos taxes help fund Tyrone’s 13 bastard negroid children

Nobody gives a shit. Mental health is an act to try to prove they are "helping" while raking in as much money as possible. Stringing every "patient" along to milk them dry. It's a distraction from how society is failing everyone

No they want you to keep working and slaving away for the system at the expense of your health, mental peace and dignity. They want you nothing more than too to slaving away for roasties and Shekelsteins.

No they want you to keep working and slaving away for the system at the expense of your health, mental peace and dignity. They want you nothing more than too to slaving away for roasties and Shekelsteins.

Cucks want us to be cucks Fags want us to be fags Normturds want us to kill ourselves?

Yes. They wish men with low social status to die