Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do normies legitimately believe that Ephebophilia is wrong?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. Im sure most of you know that by now but you just have to enunciate that 18 and 19 year olds are also in this range ffs...This age range is when humans typically had their first child in the past. JUST 50 YEARS AGO the average age of a woman when she had her first child was 23, and now the average age is around 30 in 2021. And this is only within the past 100 years. Humans in the past couple of centuries and millenia before that would have children during their TEEN YEARS.These people want to push back adulthood as far as possible and remain in a world where women are perpetual children. Human men have evolved to spot fertility when a woman can start having children. This is around the age of 13, when a girl has entered puberty and can ovulate. It is biologically encoded. These people are the first to say "THATS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT" when it has something to do with race or gender or what not but not budge an inch when the question of male-female attraction is brought up.I am the first one to denounce pedophilia and the harming of children but this is just a complete joke and more proof of clown world that a vast majority of people believe that you are a sickening monster for finding a 17 year old attractive. :feelsclown:

TLDR: normies are RETARDED.

Just because someone is pretty doesn't mean they're mentally mature enough to enter into a sexual relationship. That's why normies don't like pedophilia. Because the child isn't mentally mature.

Just because someone is pretty doesn't mean they're mentally mature enough to enter into a sexual relationship. That's why normies don't like pedophilia. Because the child isn't mentally mature.
Are you soy now? Man Ive lost all hope in this site. You are a woman too larping as a guy based off post history.

Fair enough about not liking pedophilia. But we aren't talking about pedophilia.

Are you soy now? Man Ive lost all hope in this site. You are a woman too larping as a guy based off post history.
Don't mind him, he's a Boomer. Perfectly believable that it's a man.

If a foid has sex then she has sex. It doesn't matter if it's with another 14 year old or a 36 year old. Normies delude themselves into thinking foids are somehow innocent and virginal until at least 18, when that simply isn't true.

Foid brains develop very fast early on, then plateau. Foids do not get any more advanced past the mid teens. This is not true for men, who keep developing up until 25-30. Meanwhile, foids remain perpetual teenagers at best.

Foids sexually mature so fast that they're thinking about sex long before most males are. So a lot of males who could have ascended don't because they are simply too young and slow to mature.

Obviously there's no research on this, but if a foid has sex with a teen fuckboi Chad, what are the odds of that being a lasting relationship and what are the odds of the Chad simply using her? My bet is the odds are a great deal worse than many cases where men in their 20s and 30s are looking for something stable. The majority of incels would prefer a relationship to casual sex.

Everything points to it being perfectly normal, and even healthy for a young inexperienced female being with a mature supreme gentleman.

Last edited:
All this time i thought that was the word for my Ethiopian girl fetish...

Damn.

Fair enough about not liking pedophilia. But we aren't talking about pedophilia.

Don't mind him, he's a Boomer. Perfectly believable that it's a man.

If a foid has sex then she has sex. It doesn't matter if it's with another 14 year old or a 36 year old. Normies delude themselves into thinking foids are somehow innocent and virginal until at least 18, when that simply isn't true.

Foid brains develop very fast early on, then plateau. Foids do not get any more advanced past the mid teens. This is not true for men, who keep developing up until 25-30. Meanwhile, foids remain perpetual teenagers at best.

Foids sexually mature so fast that they're thinking about sex long before most males are. So a lot of males who could have ascended don't because they are simply too young and slow to mature.

Obviously there's no research on this, but if a foid has sex with a teen fuckboi Chad, what are the odds of that being a lasting relationship and what are the odds of the Chad simply using her? My bet is quite a bit higher than a great deal of cases where men in their 20s and 30s are looking for something stable.

Everything points to it being perfectly normal, and even healthy for a young inexperienced female being with a mature supreme gentleman.

If you believe that women are somehow incapable of becoming mature adults. But normies don't believe that.

Age of Consent is subjective, but it somehow landed to 18 years of age in the Cucknited States.

ITS BECAUSE YOU A FUCKING PEDOPHJILE AND I WANT TO CHAINSAW YOUR FUCKING EYE OUT :soy:

They don't actually believe that, but it's a social suicide for any sub-Gigachad male to be openly attracted to a teen girl.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. Im sure most of you know that by now but you just have to enunciate that 18 and 19 year olds are also in this range ffs...This age range is when humans typically had their first child in the past. JUST 50 YEARS AGO the average age of a woman when she had her first child was 23, and now the average age is around 30 in 2021. And this is only within the past 100 years. Humans in the past couple of centuries and millenia before that would have children during their TEEN YEARS.These people want to push back adulthood as far as possible and remain in a world where women are perpetual children. Human men have evolved to spot fertility when a woman can start having children. This is around the age of 13, when a girl has entered puberty and can ovulate. It is biologically encoded. These people are the first to say "THATS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT" when it has something to do with race or gender or what not but not budge an inch when the question of male-female attraction is brought up.I am the first one to denounce pedophilia and the harming of children but this is just a complete joke and more proof of clown world that a vast majority of people believe that you are a sickening monster for finding a 17 year old attractive. :feelsclown:

TLDR: normies are RETARDED.

View attachment 516054
Yes, all the normies say it's pedophilia because they're stupid. I'm a proud ephebophile and I really only want a girl if she's 14-19. Any girl older than 16 or 17 will be a non-virgin. All girls 18+ will be sluts. All girls over age 23+ are just undesirable because they're not worth anything after all their sex, relationships, and becoming cynical and jaded. I'm not going to let normies tell me I shouldn't approach 14, 14, and 16 year olds in places where it's legal.

It's funny how this is not even debatable in most Europe or some highly developed countries in Asia. What is wrong with burgercels?

Scientifically, the brain isn't fully developed until 25. Should the AOC be 25? JFL. AOC numbers are pulled out of the ass of lawmakers. They are completely arbitrary, not scientific.

Scientifically, the brain isn't fully developed until 25. Should the AOC be 25? JFL. AOC numbers are pulled out of the ass of lawmakers. They are completely arbitrary, not scientific.

We didn't know that back when we set the age at 18. If, IF it's true that the brain isn't sufficiently developed until 25, maybe we should.

Go fuck yourself
It's funny how this is not even debatable in most Europe or some highly developed countries in Asia. What is wrong with burgercels?

It's because white women age horribly and need protection from the sexual competition placed on them by younger white femoids. :feelskek:

Go fuck yourself

You've been on a dinner date and have the audacity to tell me to fuck myself? I'm my only option. Why don't you go fuck an actual woman if it's so easy?

You've been on a dinner date and have the audacity to tell me to fuck myself? I'm my only option. Why don't you go fuck an actual woman if it's so easy?

I was used for a lunch date and validation. It doesn't mean anything.

I was used for a lunch date and validation. It doesn't mean anything.

Quitter talk. I could sing the praises of our infiltrators and denounce the plight of all the incels around me, and I'd still belong here more than a man who can get an actual date.

I never got to have sexual intercourse, a date, a one-night-stand, or kiss a girl as a teenager.

Girls are going to think there's something wrong with me.
Saad

We didn't know that back when we set the age at 18. If, IF it's true that the brain isn't sufficiently developed until 25, maybe we should.
Holy shit man, you've GOT to be joking. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Females are the same at 25 (and 35, and 45...) as they are at 15. Females develop much faster. Pretty sure that only applies to males.

Muricans want any fucking excuse to justify unloading 80 rounds on a person, and PEDOS make that easy.

It mostly has to do with action movie culture.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.
86 for boy

nice try NAMBLA you won't trick us into defending ephebophilia