Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies have it easier moneymaxxing...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
From what I see normies have it easier to get loans and always seem to have the newest gadgets, cars, can afford houses. Proves once again that if you are ugly or non NT making money is an uphill battle

Absolutely they have an easier time moneymaxxing.

But usually all of that shit is bought on credit.

whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. whoever does not have even what they have will be taken from them.

From what I see normies have it easier to get loans and always seem to have the newest gadgets, cars, can afford houses. Proves once again that if you are ugly or non NT making money is an uphill battle
bro why ure always talking about battles and related military analogy like if we were in war :dafuckfeels:

war it's over bro,deal with it :feelscry:

It depends on your country's economic status, but at least in mine, a lot of them are in debt or need to spend less money in other more important areas, just to buy something new to show off

Even moneymaxxing as an Incel gets you nothing. No money for your face (chadoplasty is a meme)

Even moneymaxxing as an Incel gets you nothing. No money for your face (chadoplasty is a meme)
It will get copes, and the point of moneymaxxing isn't ascension, the point is to get the better copes as possible and to avoid other misfortunes

Network Effects. The larger your network is and the more positive sentiment the nodes in the network have for you, the more opportunities you have. Opportunities for everything. Dating, business, sales, investing, job-hunting and so-on all are most significantly effected by leveraging human networks.

It will get copes, and the point of moneymaxxing isn't ascension, the point is to get the better copes as possible and to avoid other misfortunes
True. Most of the copes we need we cannot even afford while some supermarket packing normies can get a brand new motorcycle on loan. As a small business owner the bank would not even give me a smallnloan

Definitely but incels have a decent shot at remote work

Yes they do because tgey are not subhumans like me and are treated and respected. They not getting women is due to the hypergamy.