Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do normies get hurt by rejection? Do they ever stalk their exes?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
It seems back in the 90s and early 00s you had more cases of men completely flipping out after being rejected or dumped and just going full mentalcel or offing themselves and the girl. They would stalk the girl relentlessly and make life difficult for her and her new boyfriend or the guy she chose instead of him.

It was brought to my attention more recently when you had the guy who beheaded the e-thot after she rejected him. You would think there would be MORE of this type of thing happening with how fast women move on and dispose of men combined with instagram/snapchat/facebook etc.

These days though it seems less despite the prevalence of social media apps and texting. You would assume more normies and average looking men would go nuts once they get dumped or rejected by their oneitis. But it's like they just mope about it for a few weeks and then rapidly move on.

Even the normies on lookism are like "bro i saw a snap of my oneitis with a chadlite it burned bro" but besides that they don't obsess over it or care about it much. It's like they don't get hurt.

I'm just not seeing a large supply of men turning into needy betas scorned by rejection anymore; even though they do behave like betas while in the initial orbiting phase. They seem to take lack of interest and rejection from their oneitis on the chin. "Oh well she's with a chad now sucks but i'm gonna go hit the gym"

Is it something to do with the modern mental health system? Why is rejection no longer phasing regular men?

No, normies like to be slick and laugh it off like nothing happened.

Too bad their next chance at getting laid is next year. And they are crying on the inside.

sometimes they do tbh. had a normie friend who got rejected and he coped by blaming it on his social anxiety kek i think deep down he knows he just wasnt good enough for her

It must have to do with the decreased levels of testosterone in modern men. Low-T soys will tend to blame themselves, rather than foid whores and Chad scum, for their relationship failures.

They will go through the stages of cope after a breakup, suffocating in sadness and anhedonia until they muster enough masculine energy to "self-improve," and then set themselves up for failure yet again.

Quite pathetic.

Last edited: