Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Normies ever use laptops or desktop computers anymore?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Seems like 90 percent of them use their phone and apps for literally everything. The only people I used to see taking a laptop (or macbook) out and doing something with it are oldcels in train stations and coffee shops. The only people who seem to still use desktops are pure Incels.

I don't think it's odd for most normie homes to only have phones and maybe tablets now. I dunno.

What's it like out there now?

Desktops, I'd imagine, wouldn't nearly be as popular with normies if PC gaming didn't exist. Otherwise, normies spend most of their time on their phones now. I never leave the house to socialize like they do, so I can't relate.

My normie cousin uses a Macbook, but she's in college. Don't know if there'd be an excuse to otherwise.

I haven't used a desktop since '04.

people that use laptops in starbucks are normies

Most normies still use laptops but desktop pcs aren't popular amomg them

My normie sister does. But then again she claims she´s not a normie.

Pretty much everybody at uni has a personal laptop

I can't part with my gaming desktop tho

Depends if they’re in school or not

Everyone at University has a fucking macbook where they engage in text conversations during lectures

I use to have a Windows desktop computer, then when that crashed for the umpteenth time, I bought myself a Macbook. Never looked back.

Desktop and laptop sales are down globally.

I imagine most normies with money over age 18 do have a laptop.

laptop sure, desktop no.

My phone has a slightly better processor than my laptop did.

But my pc is twice as fast.

I fear lightning. So the phone is safer.

I dont think I will ever not have a desktop PC, its the shit ive had since the mid 90s and what ive been on the most for my entire life

Mobile screenshot :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Can't stand internet on mobile, laptop is ok but screen too small. Need my desktop.

Go to any university and almost every single normal has MacBook

MacBooks yea, since they’re trendy and cool amongst normies

Mostly for work/studies. With these exceptions, no.

Seems like 90 percent of them use their phone and apps for literally everything. The only people I used to see taking a laptop (or macbook) out and doing something with it are oldcels in train stations and coffee shops. The only people who seem to still use desktops are pure Incels.

I don't think it's odd for most normie homes to only have phones and maybe tablets now. I dunno.

What's it like out there now?
A desktop is great for being highly productive or gaming. But when I just want to lay down and relax, hopping on my phone or laptop while browsing this site feels better.

Most normies don’t have a desktop at home.

The phone is a tightly controlled environment. You can't install anything on it that hasn't been (((approved))). You can't (practically) repair or modify it, you can't explore its inner workings or in any way deviate from the (((approved))) usage. You're extremely unlikely to see something on your phone contrary to the prevailing cultural opinion given by the ruling class. Normies like that big brother security.

I don't care what they use, neither should you. Damage to our personalities from experiencing inceldom is crippling, we won't ever be normal functioning members of society aka normies, nor should we try to be like them in any way.

I think most normalfags use their phones.

I much rather use my computer than my phone.