Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do normies even have good social skills?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They boast they have them but in my opinion they're even more retarded socially than us, it's just that nobody cares because they have good looks and they have high self esteem due to good looks, so they're less self-conscious.

Met plenty of normies who just talked to me non-stop without giving me the chance to say something too. They're also guilty of bragging, gossiping etc. and they can't hide their disdain for us, which is the fucking opposite of good social skills. Someone with actual good social skills would be able to make even an undesirable feel accepted. Also they love petty drama and get emotional for no reason.

It's simply that they talk A LOT. Nonstop. That's literally the entire secret of their "good social skills". We don't do it because it is fucking rude. They're also shitty listeners and if you say something, they look at you like you're an alien. Incels are supposed to remain quiet.

Most of us are far better listeners and have far better social skills but nobody cares because of looks.

Last edited:
Their social skills are mediocre. Normies are average people with average social skills, in general.

social skills are predetermined
normies just go with the flow and that's enough

no. social ineptitude is pretty much early social convivial withdrawn.

no i would overhear my old coworkers talk and the conversations were foid tier garbage HAHAHAHA WEED HAHA STACYS SOO HOOTT

fucking apes

They boast they have them but in my opinion they're even more retarded socially than us, it's just that nobody cares because they have good looks and they have high self esteem due to good looks, so they're less self-conscious.
You said everything. They just blend into a noisy environment of similar people and allow their stupidity to echo loud enough so they can forget how deep into a meaningless existence they are.

Most of them sound awkward as fuck but they all seem to be on the same page somehow and continue talking.

Nope I have superior social skills and yet the normies are the ones with friends while I have none

Normies have good social skills only because they're idiots who are only interested in the materially mundane, their idea of a good time is beer, watching sports, and some stupid bullshit program on television that rots out your brain. This is why I cannot relate to most people, I feel like a higher breed of animal in the food chain with a much expanded mental framework trying to relate myself to an insect, try as I may, and try as I might which several times I have tried I just can't. And the worst part of it all, is that insects don't even really need social skills or the ones they possess are so entirely minimum or minuscule bordering on trivial. :feelsjuice:
Most of them sound awkward as fuck but they all seem to be on the same page somehow and continue talking.
Most of them think they're smarter than they actually are and virtually none of their opinions or beliefs are actually of their own, every time I hear a normie speak I automatically know which media personality or talking head they're getting their information [opinion] from and I can always identify which public medium they mentally channel themselves into in that I can identify them. They think they're special, unique, smart, intelligent, or independent, me, I just think they're walking excrement where most of them have truly never suffered a single day in their carefree lives. I view them as primitive lesser beings or that of a moth circulating a lamp in the middle of the night without even a mental semblance as to why they do it.:feelsjuice:

no i would overhear my old coworkers talk and the conversations were foid tier garbage HAHAHAHA WEED HAHA STACYS SOO HOOTT

fucking apes
"And like, last night I was at the nightclub with the other ladies, and I saw Brad. He's so handsome with his broad shoulders and muscles, so he took me home last night drunk and banged my ass all night long like a Salvation Army drum, then I woke up and I missed my period. Shit girlfriends, you think I'm pregnant with his baby?" This is coming from the same degenerate whores that accuse us of having no individual personalities ourselves, let that sink in for a moment. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Most normies have "social skills" due to their confidence from the halo effect. Almost impossible for a tall and shy guy to exist. Most young normfags are braindead and would be considered abominations if they had incel-tier appearance.

Last edited:
They are socially accepted because they are cruel. There is a big difference between that and social skills

They definitely have better social skills than me.
Plus they are better looking too.