Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do normies always ask you why do you look so angry but you aren't angry at all? Ascpiecels GTFIH

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Normies always ask me why am I so angry and serious but I'm fucking not and it then makes me angry. I remember trying to looks as happy as possible in middle school so the fucking teachers wouldn't ask me that all the time but it never worked :reeeeee::reeeeee:. I think it's the infamous aspie blank stare which makes normies think that you are angry. Did that ever happen to you aspiecels? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

normal gas lighting

eg are you mad bro but are you ad bro for no reason

ignore
they are retarded wanting air and attention

normal gas lighting

ignore
nah man. I get asked that by everyone I meet, it can't be a coincidence. I also get told by the normies that when they first met me they thought I was a psychopath since I am so calm and look angry

normal gas lighting

ignore
no it is real thing common among mentalcels :feelsUgh::society:

Normies always ask me why am I so angry and serious but I'm fucking not and it then makes me angry. I remember trying to looks as happy as possible in middle school so the fucking teachers wouldn't ask me that all the time but it never worked :reeeeee::reeeeee:. I think it's the infamous aspie blank stare which makes normies think that you are angry. Did that ever happen to you aspiecels? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
it is the thousand yard stare common trait for mentalcels your face just looks expressionless it happened to me too everyone says I am angry or sad you have to try really hard to make your face look like it has some emotions and even then it looks very forced absolutely over for non NT's I made a thread about this you can check it out :worryfeels::society:

It’s because you’re ugly
Lots of thugmaxxed tall chads who literally never smile yet no one asks them that:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
you're a fucking retard. even if I was a giga chad normies would ask me why am I angry, in fact, they would ask me more often. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They always ask me why I look depressed.

Happens to me sometimes.

That’s because you might look bitter

nah normies just ask why I'm so quiet.

Youve felt bitterness and anger for so long that your face naturally assumed that shape even when you're not feeling those emotions

yes and its annoying. getting asked why im angry when im not angry unironically makes me angry

I seem to look like prey on camera.

Normies don't ask me anything. Some have trembling voice when they are forced to talk to me.