Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do mothers really love their children?

Do they love their children? Yes or No? And why?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Yes or no?

Normally, children feel closer to their mothers than their fathers, and as do their mothers. As children are an extension of their mothers body and love.

However for some people, they don't have much of a good relationship with their mothers.

Do you guys think mothers really love their children? Yes or no? 

Or is there some dark vivid intention their hiding?

And why?

Thanks,

IDK :)

RE: Does a mother really love her child? Yes or no?

A study showed that mothers bond with their children after giving birth while before they may have been indifferent or upset about the pregnancy, so yeah I think that most mothers love their child.

RE: Does a mother really love her child? Yes or no?

Yes. Even bad men love their mothers.

Usually yes, it's a natural emotional response. If they don't there's probably something wrong mentally.

They do... but thats just nature, don't give them too much credit.

Ikinder said:
A study showed that mothers bond with their children after giving birth while before they may have been indifferent or upset about the pregnancy, so yeah I think that most mothers love their child.
That's interesting. I do guess you build a special bond, having someone growing inside of you, there is some level of attachment, and as both the mother, and child were connected to each other through the umbilical cord.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yes. Even bad men love their mothers.
Makes me think of the dictators, i.e. Mao.

jackbud said:
Usually yes, it's a natural emotional response. If they don't there's probably something wrong mentally.
So do you think mothers could never abuse their child? As natural as its supposed to be?

Yeah, its nature part for them, to look after their children.

Dekim said:
They do... but thats just nature, don't give them too much credit
You're right, this thread is meant to cuck per se, I just want to explore this thought or delve deeper into this thought more.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's interesting. I do guess you build a special bond, having someone growing inside of you, there is some level of attachment, and as both the mother, and child were connected to each other through the umbilical cord.

Yeah, I imagine seeing your own features on a child that came out of a combination from someone you love will definitely make you treasure that precious kid.

Ikinder said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I imagine seeing your own features on a child that came out of a combination from someone you love will definitely make you treasure that precious kid.
Its the closet thing they could get to immortality, a part of them still exists in their child (and possibly for generations to come), even if their long gone. Having 0.000000000000000001% (its infinitesimal) of your ancestors DNA, still qualifies that they still exist inside you (or part of them is still in you).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Its the closet thing they could get to immortality, a part of them still exists in their child (and possibly for generations to come), even if their long gone. Having 0.000000000000000001% (its infinitesimal) of your ancestors DNA, still qualifies that they still exist inside you (or part of them is still in you).

So true that's why it's seriously a shame that as an incel we won't ever get to experience that.

Ikinder said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
So true that's why it's seriously a shame that as an incel we won't ever get to experience that.
If your siblings are having kids, then you maybe a little lucky.

idkwattodowithlife said:
If your siblings are having kids, then you maybe a little lucky.

That'd be the ultimate cuckoldry ever, I would be the only one among us to not have an offspring can you imagine how embarrassing that'd be?

This thread made me think... in a country where abortions are illegal you can try impregnating a hooker, and bcs of the mother's instinct she will still love the child. 

Easy way to beat natural selection... just find a hooker thats not on birth control. 

79f054bb4726c52393ea1ba7a625e054.jpg

No.

Maternal instinct is probably the biggest misconception among humans.

Females always do what is best to raise their status. For billions of years in a sane world, giving birth was the greatest gift a female could give.

In recent years, we're finally seeing what women really want. They no longer want the trouble of raising a child, because it is increasingly more acceptable to fuck Chad, Brad and Tad recklessly and get an abortion.

These are the abominations that occur when you give females power.

Ones that do, do, and ones that don't, don't. I don't think there's any love like a mother has for her child, if she has it at all.

If your mom loved you, she would smother your face with a pillow when she sees your face.

i think the majority do but i've seen articles about mothers who secretly hate their kids

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes or no?

Yes

As children are an extension of their mothers body.

And this is probably why. 

When you reproduce, it's like a form of immortality because your genetics continue to exist long after you're dead.

Yes if his dad is good looking

No if his dad is bad looking

anon_899 said:
your sig portrays a thing getting enculed from behind

@Kointo JFL

Yes, it's instinctual.

nausea said:
your sig portrays a thing getting enculed from behind

@Kointo JFL

No it doesn't.

nausea said:
try to explain that to @Kointo san

I thought he agrees that mothers love their children? It's a biological mechanism used to protect her offspring and we call it love

Facade said:
nausea said:
try to explain that to @Kointo san
I thought he agrees that mothers love their children? It's a biological mechanism used to protect her offspring and we call it love
no I refer to that signature

No, mothers do not love their children. They love the expected loyalty and devotion regardless of what they do to them. They love the position of power.

nausea said:

I think Kointo agrees with my signautre. Whatever I think it has truth in it

Facade said:
nausea said:
I think Kointo agrees with my signautre. Whatever I think it has truth in it
not your sig eh

the sig I referred to above

Maybe

My mom has always said she does but then does typical female stuff of manipulating me to get me to do things for her or not telling the truth for smallest things.

Grotesque said:
No.
Females always do what is best to raise their status. For billions of years in a sane world, giving birth was the greatest gift a female could give.
In recent years, we're finally seeing what women really want. They no longer want the trouble of raising a child, because it is increasingly more acceptable to fuck Chad, Brad and Tad recklessly and get an abortion.

I swear i ran across some studies showing females have more difficult time pair bonding with their children the more they sleep around.......so modern women yes this is very true. They don't care about their kids

microDongCityUSA said:
so modern women yes this is very true. They don't care about their kids
interesting

Dekim said:
This thread made me think... in a country where abortions are illegal you can try impregnating a hooker, and bcs of the mother's instinct she will still love the child.
Easy way to beat natural selection... just find a hooker thats not on birth control.
79f054bb4726c52393ea1ba7a625e054.jpg
Abortion maybe needed for those that are rape victims and those that are struggling financially, as it takes a lot of money to raise a child.

nausea said:
define love
When you like someone or when someone is the dearest to your heart.

Grotesque said:
No.
There's probably a dark sinister nature that resides within motherhood, so yes. In nature a lot of mothers do abandon their kids.

QuantumDummy said:
Ones that do, do, and ones that don't, don't. I don't think there's any love like a mother has for her child, if she has it at all.
Yeah some love theirs and some don't. I'm sure at times their motherly instincts kicks, when needed.

spicycurry said:
If your mom loved you, she would smother your face with a pillow when she sees your face.
You're ethnic. Your mother will treats, you like a king.

Gone Coping said:
i think the majority do but i've seen articles about mothers who secretly hate their kids
A part of them probably resent their kids, just like how they would resent their husbands for holding them back, and having to do shit for them, so I guess in some way, it could be understandable or feasible for them to feel this way.

fukmylyf said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes or no?
Yes
As children are an extension of their mothers body.
And this is probably why.
When you reproduce, it's like a form of immortality because your genetics continue to exist long after you're dead.
People are willing to do anything to let their offsprings live on. They'll pay for their schools and give them allowances every now, and then. Having kids seems to be the end point goal for most people. However, I'm not sure if many of us Incels would succeed. If there's a button I could press for all others to escape this mess, then I would press it.

anon_899 said:
There has been studies, where they admit that they like their attractive or prettier childrens more than the ugly ones, its kind of pretty brutal.

Hunter said:
there is no such thing as love.
Yes, unconditional love is quite farce in this world. A lot of people have different experiences, some have it much more bad, so it could be easy to see, why some people would feel that way.

Kointo said:
Yes, it's instinctual.
Mothers lifted cars to save their children, when she's in flight or fight mode, so yes that probably makes sense.

Facade said:
Yes she does
Mothers sacrifice a lot for their children.

j8gao said:
No, mothers do not love their children. They love the expected loyalty and devotion regardless of what they do to them. They love the position of power.
Yes, it seems as if though, that they think that they may get something in return. Well, I can't necessarily blame them for that.

microDongCityUSA said:
Maybe

My mom has always said she does but then does typical female stuff of manipulating me to get me to do things for her or not telling the truth for smallest things.

I swear i ran across some studies showing females have more difficult time pair bonding with their children the more they sleep around.......so modern women yes this is very true. They don't care about their kids

Yeah, sometimes my mother does the same thing, but her style is more, or so on the nagging one. She'll nag you to death, if she wants something from you lol.

On the second part. Women grow less attached, when they get pumped, and dumped, yes. Also its analogous to how less attached they would feel for their future dates, boyfriends, or husbands.

Women chose to have kids, sometimes through social pressure. When they see their friends having boyfriends, husbands, and getting married, they too want to do the same shit, so that they could be on the same level as them socially.

they only love their children because they kind of have to really...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
they only love their children because they kind of have to really...
They probably have no choice too.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Abortion maybe needed for those that are rape victims and those that are struggling financially, as it takes a lot of money to raise a child.

When you like someone or when someone is the dearest to your heart.

There's probably a dark sinister nature that resides within motherhood, so yes. In nature a lot of mothers do abandon their kids.

Yeah some love theirs and some don't. I'm sure at times their motherly instincts kicks, when needed.

You're ethnic. Your mother will treats, you like a king.

A part of them probably resent their kids, just like how they would resent their husbands for holding them back, and having to do shit for them, so I guess in some way, it could be understandable or feasible for them to feel this way.

People are willing to do anything to let their offsprings live on. They'll pay for their schools and give them allowances every now, and then. Having kids seems to be the end point goal for most people. However, I'm not sure if many of us Incels would succeed. If there's a button I could press for all others to escape this mess, then I would press it.

There has been studies, where they admit that they like their attractive or prettier childrens more than the ugly ones, its kind of pretty brutal.

Yes, unconditional love is quite farce in this world. A lot of people have different experiences, some have it much more bad, so it could be easy to see, why some people would feel that way.

Mothers lifted cars to save their children, when she's in flight or fight mode, so yes that probably makes sense.

Mothers sacrifice a lot for their children.

Yes, it seems as if though, that they think that they may get something in return. Well, I can't necessarily blame them for that.

Yeah, sometimes my mother does the same thing, but her style is more, or so on the nagging one. She'll nag you to death, if she wants something from you lol.

On the second part. Women grow less attached, when they get pumped, and dumped, yes. Also its analogous to how less attached they would feel for their future dates, boyfriends, or husbands.

Women chose to have kids, sometimes through social pressure. When they see their friends having boyfriends, husbands, and getting married, they too want to do the same shit, so that they could be on the same level as them socially.

love is a mirage. alll love is is the want of desirable material qualities someone else has. even "natural" qualities such as looks or "personality" is just a superficial quality sold off for a relationship.

what about abortions then