Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do mothers hate their incel-sons?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35155
  • Start date
Deleted member 35155

Deleted member 35155

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
21d 2h 54m
Pretty much every other day, my daily interaction with mother starts with sarcasm and ignoring from her side.
With my combative personality and not letting things go, conflict escalates and we say pretty hurtful things to each other.
Common theme mother and general public share is that they think, they can take me lightly and then feel outraged as soon as I fight back.

"How dare he not allow Us to abuse him?!" "Shouldn't ugly worker-bees be slaving away their lives without expecting any reasonable reward?!"

I came across a pretty nice sentence (I don't rememberit very well), the gist of it is this:
When a human civilization collapses, inhumane creation takes its place.

Last edited:
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

albino hapacel
★★
86d 5h 16m
my mom doesn't so idk

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
45d 3h 46m
Yes, at least subconsciously, and they'll deny any mental health issues they have!

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
149d 3h 33m
Even if they dont hate you, they think you are an utter failure and selfish for not giving them grandchildren.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 19h 23m
my mom said i'd die alone. she talks shit behind me whenever she visits her sister. :feelsdevil:

W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
65d 21h 54m
Idk about hate but she doesn’t respect me at all

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
★★★★
29d 16h 40m
W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
7d 6h 52m
Deathmint said:
Pretty much every other day, my daily interaction with mother starts with sarcasm and ignoring from her side.
With my combative personality and not letting things go, conflict escalates and we say pretty hurtful things to each other.
Common theme mother and general public share is that they think, they can take me lightly and then feel outraged as soon as I fight back.

"How dare he not allow Us to abuse him?!" "Shouldn't ugly worker-bees be slaving away their lives without expecting any reasonable reward?!"

I came across a pretty nice sentence (I don't rememberit very well), the gist of it is this:
seems like your mom either doesnt like you or is trying to keep her distance and act cool or its just that her default behavior

your reaction is funny tho. DONT IGNORE ME MOM!!! LOL

youre insecure af and base your mood and day on reaction of your mummy

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
150d 9h 45m
Deathmint said:

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★
111d 22h 5m
YES. They absolutely hate, despise their incel sons, ofc some rude foids say that on face and some just pretend that it's not a big deal. I've seen how proud are Chad mothers, they leave no stone unturned to brag about their sons and incel mothers always compare their sons with others. They even talk about dick lengths and height for that matter.
Another giveaway is when your mother never talks about foids with you and avoids those topics or just talks briefly with you about them with nothing specific in mind.
Mecoja said:
Even if they dont hate you, they think you are an utter failure and selfish for not giving them grandchildren.
They hate you make no mistake

Last edited:
Deleted member 34729

Deleted member 34729

RopeyRopeBoy
-
1d 3h 23m
Deathmint said:

One of the perks of being big and dark is that people don't fuck with me. One of infinite downsides is the exact same thing, though.

Btw, you just have a bad mother. My mom is caring even when I'm annoying as hell and look like I do.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8