Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do most foids over the age of 14 have a rape fantasy?

Do most foids over the age of 14 have a rape fantasy?

• Yes, most foids older than 14 have a rape fantasy.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No, most foids older than 14 do not have a rape fantasy.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s pretty obvious that most foids develop a rape fantasy once the start high school.

The reason foids choose the bear, is because foids think that the bear won’t rape them.

It’s just a fucking bear - the bear would prefer to fuck a bear, the bear would eat the foid.

Even fat ugly black foids pretend like all guys want to rape them. Niggresses are disgusting.

My foid coworker told me, when she was in high school a white guy sexually assaulted her when they were BOTH INSIDE HIS TRUCK after lacrosse practice (she was a team manager). The way she talked about it, mind you she is a chubby 5’1” Irish midget, was like she was flattered a guy would try to sexually assault her. Personally, I think the guy just tried to kiss her, and like all foids she calls that sexual assault since the guy wasn’t chad enough.

What do you think, do most foids over the age of 14 have a rape fantasy?

More subhuman than a bear

Stupid foids - do you think Mrs. Bear worries about Mr. Bear cheating on hER with human foids that get caught walking through the forest? The answer is: no!

Depends on their upbringing. Western women are all degenerate whores so probably. But I doubt some conservative girl in primitive mountain community thinks about sex at all

yes but they want rape by chads

It’s pretty obvious that most foids develop a rape fantasy once the start high school.

The reason foids choose the bear, is because foids think that the bear won’t rape them.

It’s just a fucking bear - the bear would prefer to fuck a bear, the bear would eat the foid.

Even fat ugly black foids pretend like all guys want to rape them. Niggresses are disgusting.

My foid coworker told me, when she was in high school a white guy sexually assaulted her when they were BOTH INSIDE HIS TRUCK after lacrosse practice (she was a team manager). The way she talked about it, mind you she is a chubby 5’1” Irish midget, was like she was flattered a guy would try to sexually assault her. Personally, I think the guy just tried to kiss her, and like all foids she calls that sexual assault since the guy wasn’t chad enough.

What do you think, do most foids over the age of 14 have a rape fantasy?

View attachment 1190152
Yes , thats why they do cockteasing like showin their legs boobs and asses so much and flirt with men then say oh i was just being friendly !

yea obviously

they are foids

Yes, most foids fantasize about being raped by chad.

Possibly. Foids love attention. Sex is attention so that makes sense. I hate 14-17 year old foids the most. Dressing in a way to provoke us while we can't even legally touch them. They want to torture us.

modern foids think abt rape constantly

everyone is a rapist and everything is rape, bc the thought of rape turns them on

I think the real question is what they think abt other than rape

and the answer to that is probably nothing bc foids are retarded