Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do morals even matter?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
No matter how positive I try to think. I never manage to feel happy & positive about life or optimistic about anything. Especially when your life isn't that great. We admire dark triad men who are ultra masculine and get what they want when they want. These men are ruthless and couldn't care less about morals.

They is something inside us that makes us admire men like Mike Tyson,Genghis khan etc Men listen to rap music to because it's an outsource our masculine urges. I'm trying my best to see the good in this world and be optimistic and happy. But I just can't. Even if Jesus magically came back to earth and put the world in order.

I still can't find myself feeling happy and go lucky about things. I simply feel anger and hatred at this moment of my life. I'm questioning the existence of God & Morals nowadays. Does anything even matter. Idk, they is this deep fire and anger inside of me. And I know it's wrong. But I just hate everything for some reason. I'm trying my best to be mindful of what I'm saying on this post because I know CIA or FBI could be watching.

Deep down, I honestly feel like morals really don't matter at all and we should do whatever it takes for our own individual gain. And morality and empathy is a privileged feeling for people who have much in their life. Maybe when we have reached all of our needs and crafted the best life for our lives. Then we can talk about empathy and morals.

They don't, and I do believe in God.

No. @Mentally lost cel

Morals are for normies

No matter how positive I try to think. I never manage to feel happy & positive about life or optimistic about anything. Especially when your life isn't that great. We admire dark triad men who are ultra masculine and get what they want when they want. These men are ruthless and couldn't care less about morals.

They is something inside us that makes us admire men like Mike Tyson,Genghis khan etc Men listen to rap music to because it's an outsource our masculine urges. I'm trying my best to see the good in this world and be optimistic and happy. But I just can't. Even if Jesus magically came back to earth and put the world in order.

I still can't find myself feeling happy and go lucky about things. I simply feel anger and hatred at this moment of my life. I'm questioning the existence of God & Morals nowadays. Does anything even matter. Idk, they is this deep fire and anger inside of me. And I know it's wrong. But I just hate everything for some reason. I'm trying my best to be mindful of what I'm saying on this post because I know CIA or FBI could be watching.

Deep down, I honestly feel like morals really don't matter at all and we should do whatever it takes for our own individual gain. And morality and empathy is a privileged feeling for people who have much in their life. Maybe when we have reached all of our needs and crafted the best life for our lives. Then we can talk about empathy and morals.
Morals do exist and matter positive shit is made up

In a world where majority of the population is immoral no. In a perfect world, yes

Absolutely not. Its about looks, money, and connections

Morals are man-made. They don't matter

morals are always for the ones who are gaining something from it

Man-made morality is always circumstantial and there is no punishment for transgressing it. The only morality that makes sense is the one that's transcendental in nature. There is no objective morality that you can formulate by logical reasoning or observation, secular morality only works when people agree to follow it.

Man-made morality is always circumstantial and there is no punishment for transgressing it. The only morality that makes sense is the one that's transcendental in nature. There is no objective morality that you can formulate by logical reasoning or observation, secular morality only works when people agree to follow it.
What are some morals that are transcendental from nature?

What are some morals that are transcendental from nature?
Any religious morality as they come form metaphysical source or operate on metaphyscial principles.

"I cheat my boys every chance I get. I want to make 'em sharp." :feelsthink:

William "Devil Bill" Rockefeller

There are no morals for your face

I don't believe so

No morality is an inconsistent and primitive thought system largely based on ascribing arbitrary values to different actions and objects. It should not be used as basis for any action. It is unreliable as hell too. People can easily backtrack their own supposed moral principles and do thing they swore they would never do.
Morality is another hypocritical normie/bluepiller trick. Incels should refrain from being deceived by it and pursue their own benefit. Least we can ask for in an unjust clown world.
Any religious morality as they come form metaphysical source or operate on metaphyscial principles.
Same metaphysical principles also only work when everyone else agrees to observe them so it's equally unreliable as secular morality.

Morals don't exist and are a nonsensical concept. It's a divide by zero scenario. It can be beneficial for normies to pretend morals exist but in reality it's like asking what color the number left is.

Morality doesn't exist. It's just the part of the brain that has evolved to be more social. The only thing that exists is degrees of social conformity. Nothing more and nothing less.

morals are a luxury only rich Chads can afford

Moral nihilism and moral skepticism, look it up. :feelsjuice::yes:

Same metaphysical principles also only work when everyone else agrees to observe them so it's equally unreliable as secular morality.
I don't mean any of that philosophy gay shit. Metaphysical, as not originating in human mind, are not a subjcet of contestation. They remain the same whatever humans think. All this cucked degeneracy that's happening in soyciety is the result of abandoning morals by society.

as not originating in human mind, are not a subjcet of contestation
Yes they are subject of contestation. Not anyone believes in a metaphysical higher entity and its commandments(god or any kind of spiritualism) or even the ones that do, do not fully agree on a concrete, exact interpretation of said supposed entity(ies) and their demands. Even many people that claimed to believe still violated many of the supposed moral commandments due to different of reasons.
Would you really trust some random joe to act completely moral if they say they are religious?
They remain the same whatever humans think.
This is completely irrelevant. Humans may or may not believe the correct god(s). What matters for the context of a moral society is that a) Everyone agrees to believe roughly the same god and it's moral framework(There are many contradictory religious believes out there so that's out) b)This entity can compel people to observe its set of morals(Pious people still committed plethora of sins and violations of their own beliefs so that's defunct too) The metaphysical being might be fake for all that's worth. It's impossibility of enforcement and unreliability of it that's the problem.
All this cucked degeneracy that's happening in soyciety is the result of abandoning morals by society.
Rampant hedonism, lack of shame culture and individualism are the reasons why society is in a decadent state. Older more religious society weren't as unhinged as ours, but they had still their own share of vices and cucked shit. Making everyone moral is an impossible goal nor a miracle fix to society's problems.

Yes they are subject of contestation. Not anyone believes in a metaphysical higher entity and its commandments(god or any kind of spiritualism) or even the ones that do, do not fully agree on a concrete, exact interpretation of said supposed entity(ies) and their demands. Even many people that claimed to believe still violated many of the supposed moral commandments due to different of reasons.
Would you really trust some random joe to act completely moral if they say they are religious?
Religion is subject of contestation, not its morality. If you follow religion and don't follow its commandments, you don't follow religion. Religious provides clear distinction between good and evil, which doesn't exist in secular society. Today is truth just a matter of perception, it only matter of enforcing it as people don't think for themselves.

This is completely irrelevant. Humans may or may not believe the correct god(s). What matters for the context of a moral society is that a) Everyone agrees to believe roughly the same god and it's moral framework(There are many contradictory religious believes out there so that's out) b)This entity can compel people to observe its set of morals(Pious people still committed plethora of sins and violations of their own beliefs so that's defunct too) The metaphysical being might be fake for all that's worth. It's impossibility of enforcement and unreliability of it that's the problem.
In this argument I'm not interested which religion is true. At a core they are share the purpose and principles that promotes retrain and control over human nature. The fact that humans are drawn to sin and vice only proves that religion has far more realistic outlook on human condition than naive secular viewpoint that belives humans are good by nature or became good through process of gaining knowledge.

Rampant hedonism, lack of shame culture and individualism are the reasons why society is in a decadent state. Older more religious society weren't as unhinged as ours, but they had still their own share of vices and cucked shit. Making everyone moral is an impossible goal nor a miracle fix to society's problems.
It's impossible to make everybody moral, people are evil by nature, it's about creating social order that punishes degeneracy and sin and allows moral people to live normal life without being ostracized by majority.

Morals are made up but "Without such rules people would not be able to live amongst other humans. People could not make plans, could not leave their belongings behind them wherever they went. We would not know who to trust and what to expect from others. Civilized, social life would not be possible."

its good for the society that morals matter but as an individual u should give a fck as long greycels and normies believe in it :dafuckfeels:

in this :feelsclown: world no

Of course, morals matter. Most people with a handful of brain cells don't even bother rubbing a pair of them to understand why.

Morals impose order on the chaos of the natural state. Without such an order, it would be anarchy with a social species like humans where we depend on each other and need to cooperate. It's not a coincidence that every stable society is built on a foundation of rules, and they all happen to converge on a few universal ones like not murdering and not stealing. Shit, even the underworld has their own internal rules on things like murder and theft.

Morals are man-made. They don't matter
Laws are man-made too. Do they matter?

Something being man-made is not a criterion for whether or not it matters.

I agree completely.

Of course, morals matter. Most people with a handful of brain cells don't even bother rubbing a pair of them to understand why.

Morals impose order on the chaos of the natural state.
Morality isn't required to impose order. One can do that with logic and reasoning, which is devoid of morality.

In fact I'd go as far to say that if our laws were structured around just pure logic (objectivity), rather than subjective moral standards. Society wouldn't have degraded to the point that it has now.

Degeneracy like "trans rights", "gay rights", etc was once considered "immoral", but "morality" is a subjective and emotionally rooted concept. THEREFORE IT CAN BE CHANGED THROUGH THE FABRICATION OF NEW STANDARDS ROOTED IN EMOTIONAL THINKING.

So now the same morality that made people reject "degenerates" is the same morality being used to justify their "acceptance", because if you aren't willing to accept it, you are "a bad person".

That's the great flaw of subjectivity. That's the great flaw in morality.

IT IS STRUCTURALLY WEAK BECAUSE IT'S BASIS IS FLAWED.

However if homosexuality, transfuckery, etc was outlawed not based on morals, but based on stats that revolve around biology and social problems (the rates of HIV in gay communities, the suicide rates of trans, etc) then THOSE NORMS WOULD NEVER CHANGE, BECAUSE THEY'D HAVE A STRUCTURE ROOTED IN SOMETHING THAT ALSO DOES NOT CHANGE.

If you make something "have worth" based on emotional reasoning, this it's "worth" can one day be discredited through emotional reasoning as peoples standards change.

This is why morality is absolutely useless, it's a double edged sword that will always come back on the society that uses it.

When humans finally abandon morality and accept objectivity, we will become a technocracy. In that advanced era we will see TRUE ORDER AND STABILITY IN SOCIETY.

That's centuries from now though, we'll all be long dead.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: we should be completely free :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: