Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do modern religious foids exist?

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I had the unfortunate experience of diving into the cesspool that is exreligious subreddits. I would say roughly 80% of all the active users there were femorrhoids.

This got me thinking, I’ve never seen a deeply religious modern foid, in fact I think it’s impossible to find one. Foids are too egotistical and self-centered to believe in anything greater than themselves. Not to mention that they’re too retarded to contemplate the metaphysical.

Plus, foids don’t have the mental capacity to be loyal to anything. The world to them is a lawless playground that ONLY fits their own Jew infested narrative of morality.

This isn’t a pro-religion thread, but I think the lack of religiosity in foids can give an insight into their child like brains.

Does anyone actually religious exist today? If you didn't grow up in a isolated religious household most people today cannot believe that hard anymore as people used to due to all the science that apparntly explains everything. Most religion copers just larp or use it for idpol

Yes. Not that common though

Yes but 3/10 in poor country

No. All women are whores.

Yes, definitely. But all the good looking ones are already claimed by chads and the ugly ones are waiting for chads.

Yes but very rarely