Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do mobile games count as vidya

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I always say I never played video games growing up but that’s cuz I never played on a fucking console. On PC all I did was play shit like Agario, Slitherio and some other games I forgot about.

I wish I asked my parents for a console when I was younger I never played XBOX or PlayStation as a kid. However when i was about 7-10 I played a lot of mobile games on the iPhone. Does that count?

Yes, they are still video games.

I guess so, but mobile gamers are like the incels among the gaming community. Nobody would respect you if you call yourself a gamer, if you only play on mobile.

I guess so, but mobile gamers are like the incels among the gaming community. Nobody would respect you if you call yourself a gamer, if you only play on mobile.
Nah I don’t play games on mobile much anymore. I did play smash bros a lot during quarantine but I haven’t touch my Nintendo switch since like mid 2020.
Yes, they are still video games.
Ah

they don't
i never saw a real mobile video game with a real serious story line and good gameplay, it's just a waste of time to play mobile phones

they don't
i never saw a real mobile video game with a real serious story line and good gameplay, it's just a waste of time to play mobile phones
There’s some that are good but you’re right man I should log back in steam and see what there is

they don't
I have a Nintendo switch but playing smash bros yourself or only 1 other friend is meh. I need to get on smash online but it’s expensive

Mobile games are like their own genre. I like them but also get bored of them very quickly because most of the ones I've played are very repetitive.

Mobile games are like their own genre. I like them but also get bored of them very quickly because most of the ones I've played are very repetitive.
Cod mobile , Brawlhalla

since you guys are talking about video games, there is a game coming out its called "unrecord" it looks based as fuck. it probably wont be out for a while.

As long as it's not gotcha "games", yes.