Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do men ever win?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
The standards to be seen as an attractive male seem to only be fucking increasing with each passing day. Did my daily lurking on feminist Instagram to see a bunch of foids arguing over gigachads. Like this one gigachad's genetic quality was limit breaking, but there were still a sizable amount of females who didn't find him attractive. I believe that we are reaching critical mass. It appears that for some females, you need to be a certain type of Chad, simply being a Chad isn't enough.

The only plausible explanation for female pickiness is overpopulation. If all you had to do was have a good personality to be attractive, the world population would probably be 20 billion. Not worth. I'd rather live in this bitch of a society then live in a shithole.

Chad can always get laid. Maybe some foids wont like him but enough others do.

Theres no girls into short ugly small dick autistic virgins as far as I can tell

Chad can always get laid. Maybe some foids wont like him but enough others do.

Theres no girls into short ugly small dick autistic virgins as far as I can tell

Good point, my post seems to just be autistic venting.

On dating you don't win unless you're chad

Like this one gigachad's genetic quality was limit breaking

big_1510767304_image.jpg

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAU DAKE KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KU-U-KOKU NO BATORU IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAuu DAKE IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAuU DAKE ZAN ZAN ZAN ZAN ZANKOKU NA JAN JAN BYAN BYAN SHUKUMEI WO WARAE YAGATE JIGA GA MU NI NARU MADE

PETAKEK
KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAU DAKE KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KU-U-KOKU NO BATORU IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAuu DAKE IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAuU DAKE ZAN ZAN ZAN ZAN ZANKOKU NA JAN JAN BYAN BYAN SHUKUMEI WO WARAE YAGATE JIGA GA MU NI NARU MADE
High IQ

Coincicdence? I am watching a random vid on this topic right now.

It appears that for some females, you need to be a certain type of Chad, simply being a Chad isn't enough.
Nah, they simply like to have a discuss about what they can't have. Assuming you mentioned femoidists, as they tend to be ugly green haired landwhales with hairy armpits.

Well the chads essentially are allowed to receive such things for free while decent people like us are forced to pay for the leftovers as a provider.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back