Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do men ever get this kind of sympathy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
The only thing that matters is whether she can get matches on Tinder or not.

I mog her brutally. I like the feeling:feelsthink::blackpill:

If I asked her out, she would tell me, "You're a nice guy, but you are just not what I am looking for".

No. Men are told to go fuck themselves if they complain like a bitch.

Smv mogs the whole male china population combined anyways

Smv mogs the whole male china population combined anyways
Cope
Males are not allowed to ever be upset about their situation. They’re socially making it acceptable for us to be miserable in society and having to accept it, or else be banished to the shadow realm.

her looksmatch roped long time ago

Look at comments telling her she is beaitufl and perfect JFL:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

her mouth after giving hundreds of blowjobs to her tyrone

Last edited:
My judgment on this entirely depends on whether she would be willing to accept a man who was in the same position with the same condition...I think we know what the answer to that would be.

My judgment on this entirely depends on whether she would be willing to accept a man who was in the same position with the same condition...I think we know what the answer to that would be.
obviously not, and she probably already has an army of normies talking to her privately to try to seduce her.

obviously not, and she probably already has an army of normies talking to her privately to try to seduce her.
Ye the ironic part is she would probably lust over Chads that bully and belittle her and look down on Incels who are nice to her as "pervy".

Cope

Males are not allowed to ever be upset about their situation. They’re socially making it acceptable for us to be miserable in society and having to accept it, or else be banished to the shadow realm.
Indeed men are not allowed to express emotions even though it's part of the human experience.

A man can't complain about anything in this life or society or he is hunted to death by blupillers who force their ideology on everyone.
Man complains about anything or says he is miserable = gay, looking for attention, GO GET A JOB AND SHUT UP! And shit like that. Tired of seeing it. But not, when a girl complains about anything, even the smallest thing, the whole planet gathers up to support and validate her.
Fuck this shit, fuck this planet, fuck society and everyone.

We should treat foids the same. Treating men only that way and not rosties is cucked.

Look at comments telling her she is beaitufl and perfect JFL:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
The annoying thing is many ugly rosties like her believe that and think they deserve chads.

She knows her value. If she genuinely thought it was over for her like some of the truecels here she wouldn’t be posting videos like that on tiktok.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back