Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do like the Terminator movies?

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
It's my favorite franchise.
But I think that deep down inside I always wanted to see that Skynet is taking over.

You're welcome.

I hate skynet.
We didnt evolve billions of years as the master species, only to be wiped out by windows 95

I want to upgrade my gaming computer. As of your thread, the oldest Terminator movies up to 2010 (max) are the best ones so far.

Arnold Schwarzenegger IS the INCEL King.

I appreciate them as media not yet ruined by degenerate elite-pushed agendas and rampant bluepilled foid-worshipping, and generally well-made movies... :feelsjuice:

But it's still brutal being mogged by the Chadwashed main character so badly; I guess that comes with most media, however, to appeal to lookist normies and foids. :feelsclown:

I appreciate them as media not yet ruined by degenerate elite-pushed agendas and rampant bluepilled foid-worshipping, and generally well-made movies... :feelsjuice:

But it's still brutal being mogged by the Chadwashed main character so badly; I guess that comes with most media, however, to appeal to lookist normies and foids. :feelsclown:
Well, that's how it is in all Jewlywood and other show business, you get to see only beautiful people there.

No,because the robots lose