Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do jews acutally control the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
many altrightcels here posts about how jews are responsible for everything. i have never looked in to it. but if jews control the most powerful nation USA then, jews have control over earth and every nation in world?

please

Jews = billionaire elitist families who are often Jewish but not always

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer

The current leader in international propoganda are the white jew alliance. Without whites and white countries empowering and funding jews, jews would be nothing. So it's both those two.
And they don't control the whites. there's plenty of countries who do not give a shit about them like china. unforutanly they're slowly brainwashing the people with their globohomo and cuck propoganda that comes so naturally to whites

many altrightcels here posts about how jews are responsible for everything. i have never looked in to it. but if jews control the most powerful nation USA then, jews have control over earth and every nation in world?
Mostly.
The current leader in international propoganda are the white jew alliance. Without whites and white countries empowering and funding jews, jews would be nothing. So it's both those two.
And they don't control the whites. there's plenty of countries who do not give a shit about them like china. unforutanly they're slowly brainwashing the people with their globohomo and cuck propoganda that comes so naturally to whites
I dont know why America loves Isreal so much, and kisses Isreal’s ass so badly that they deposit billions of dollars into Isreal’s pocket.

but if jews control the most powerful nation USA then, jews have control over earth and every nation in world?
jews are everywhere. They are in NY, Berlin, London, Dubai, San Francisco, and Tokyo. They are INTERNATIONAL. The biggest thing Goebbels talked about was the INTERNATIONALE JUDEN.

this tbh, they mostly are the cancer of current social media

this tbh, they mostly are the cancer of current social media

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHknyhUiZ1w
i think you'll like this
pretty much.

Kinda bizarre to post a random AMV of my avi lol
I just don't like them in general tbh
Who's them? Also since you're an anakin fan how strong do you think he would be if never lost on mustafar? It's also a song not just an amv

Next thread episode: Do Jews really cut their foreskin?

It's not "the Jews", it's an elite which is heavily constituted by Jews, but not only Jews.

@kikecel thoughts?

The jews are very real and they are infiltrating every level of our infrastructure.

Who's them? Also since you're an anakin fan how strong do you think he would be if never lost on mustafar? It's also a song not just an amv
I mean I was more of an Anakin fan during my childhood than now tbh, but pretty sure Lucas stated he would've been twice as strong as Palps, which EU Luke eventually became (unlike the cucked Disney version we were given).
Edit: with them I mean Amv's

I mean I was more of an Anakin fan during my childhood than now tbh, but pretty sure Lucas stated he would've been twice as strong as Palps, which EU Luke eventually became (unlike the cucked Disney version we were given).
Edit: with them I mean Amv's
bro exactly, Disney is so shit. Legends is way better but Disney just went "oh it's not canon" like fuck off with that shit, personally I like mace Windu, his force abilities are op as shit especially shatter point, and his modified version of lightsaber form 7.

bro exactly, Disney is so shit. Legends is way better but Disney just went "oh it's not canon" like fuck off with that shit, personally I like mace Windu, his force abilities are op as shit especially shatter point, and his modified version of lightsaber form 7.
Ye tbh and that made his duel with Sidious make a bit of sense.
Hell, was it that hard to give us a full blown CGI fanservice battle between Luke and Palps or even fucking Snoke? With the amount of money they possess? That's literally the only reason I wanted to watch these movies, at least they made the Emperor OP in the last one but his defeat felt so bullshit tbh.

Jews = billionaire elitist families who are often Jewish but not always
ye this, Jews heavily over represented in these families but they don't make up 100%
this too

Their are alot of Jews that have the blood of archons due to the interbreeding between the fallen angels and humans. Check out the thirteen bloodlines.

They are the forefront runners of the NWO followed by their number 1 slaves, whites.

It's over for most of you retards.

Maybe not the whole world, but they are by far the most influential ethnicity.

It is controlled by global elites not just jews.

I don't personally believe that there is some sort of secret jew cabal running the world from the shadows, but I do note that there are a suspiciously large number of jews in positions of power, media, the wealthy, etc

"Learn who you are forbidden from criticizing, and you will learn who rules above you."
-Voltaire

If you really have to ask, anon...

"Learn who you are forbidden from criticizing, and you will learn who rules above you."
-Voltaire

If you really have to ask, anon...
Do not insult, criticize, or mock the Jews or Israel, goy, or you will be labeled an anti-Semite, lose your career, your financial prospects, your reputation, and your freedom (in select countries).

you know this edgy bullshit you parrot is part of the idealogy of the "people" that want you dead for being black

Do not insult, criticize, or mock the Jews or Israel, goy, or you will be labeled an anti-Semite, lose your career, your financial prospects, your reputation, and your freedom (in select countries).
Being accused Anti-Semitism is basically a magical hex that completely destroy your career and legacy. Just ask Roald Dahl. Basically, if the Jews decide to hold something against you, you're done. And they have an army of pathetic pro-semites to enforce it.

Being accused Anti-Semitism is basically a magical hex that completely destroy your career and legacy. Just ask Roald Dahl. Basically, if the Jews decide to hold something against you, you're done. And they have an army of pathetic pro-semites to enforce it.
The scary thing is how overrepresented they are in virtually all aspects and institutions of society, especially in academia and the corporate world. To become an accredited, specialized thinker in society, aka PhD holder, you basically have to get with the program and commit no wrongthink with respect to the Jews and the official narratives (6 million etc. etc.).

And then there's the jobs. A lot of the business elite are Jewish, so naturally you wouldn't ever want to speak ill of your bosses, unless you enjoy being unable to pay for your food, clothes, and living space. Here, there isn't an explicit need to establish rules that strictly punish anti-Jewish sentiment, since those are integrated into the loss of finances and career as sufficient negative motivation.

The scary thing is how overrepresented they are in virtually all aspects and institutions of society, especially in academia and the corporate world. To become an accredited, specialized thinker in society, aka PhD holder, you basically have to get with the program and commit no wrongthink with respect to the Jews and the official narratives (6 million etc. etc.).

And then there's the jobs. A lot of the business elite are Jewish, so naturally you wouldn't ever want to speak ill of your bosses, unless you enjoy being unable to pay for your food, clothes, and living space. Here, there isn't an explicit need to establish rules that strictly punish anti-Jewish sentiment, since those are integrated into the loss of finances and career as sufficient negative motivation.
B-but that's j-j-just White insecurity!!!! Y-y-you're just s-scapegoating!!!!!! Jews dindu nuffin, goy.

you know this edgy bullshit you parrot is part of the idealogy of the "people" that want you dead for being black
Im not black. Also who would those people be?

Im not black. Also who would those people be?
Huwhite of course, let’s be honest though white boasts about talking over the world and once making everyone their bitches. But when Jews do it, it’s a problem. The stuff about muh homeland and Betterment for the world from Jews is to save face. They are just salty they are losing number one spot to jews. Some whites accept it and join the Jews as partners while they are number 2 and the others are mad because they lost number one. The third ones who are truly blackpilled don’t care really. In practice they aren’t different to Jews.

Most humans are out for themselves really, people only align with race and political groups because it’s easier to gain something. They’ll ditch their so called 'brothers' when they are no longer need this especially applies to my racial group.

If you don't believe it you are bluepilled, fundamentally retarded, an active fakecel, a millionare, and a mossad agent. I know this because i read it on the internet which means its true, just as I know there are litteraly thousands of scps walking amog us.
t.

Attachments

• 74257760-3293-4E3A-BF04-05E077CA81D2.gif
    74257760-3293-4E3A-BF04-05E077CA81D2.gif
    77.2 KB · Views: 26
Either brainwashed Whites or those who are bribed easily to do their bidding for some shekels, but not all of us Whites obviously. Those of us Whites opposed to global-homo are the most targeted or persecuted which should be obvious to just about anybody nowadays.
Mostly.

I dont know why America loves Isreal so much, and kisses Isreal’s ass so badly that they deposit billions of dollars into Isreal’s pocket.
Because a majority of America are Christfags.
It's not "the Jews", it's an elite which is heavily constituted by Jews, but not only Jews.
A majority being Jews is still Jews, there is no way around Jewish involvement and the non-Jewish actors are completely subservient to Jews, so once again.....
The jews are very real and they are infiltrating every level of our infrastructure.
Infiltrating? We're beyond infiltration now, American Jews practically own the entire United States at this point along with the entire government.
Their are alot of Jews that have the blood of archons due to the interbreeding between the fallen angels and humans. Check out the thirteen bloodlines.

They are the forefront runners of the NWO followed by their number 1 slaves, whites.

It's over for most of you retards.
I'm going out swinging, it's not over until I say it is over.
It is controlled by global elites not just jews.
Global elites subservient to international Jewish elites, fixed it for you.
Huwhite of course, let’s be honest though white boasts about talking over the world and once making everyone their bitches. But when Jews do it, it’s a problem. The stuff about muh homeland and Betterment for the world from Jews is to save face. They are just salty they are losing number one spot to jews. Some whites accept it and join the Jews as partners while they are number 2 and the others are mad because they lost number one. The third ones who are truly blackpilled don’t care really. In practice they aren’t different to Jews.

Most humans are out for themselves really, people only align with race and political groups because it’s easier to gain something. They’ll ditch their so called 'brothers' when they are no longer need this especially applies to my racial group.
It's because before Jews gained power or influence within the west we White Europeans enjoyed our own nations and communities amongst ourselves, after they came along it's all about rounding us up to either assimilate us with other ethnicities or kill us off completely. So yeah, there's major fucking resentment there which is natural.

Last edited:
@OP

No. They don't. One of the exact reason we are in such shot is because NOBODY controls the world man! This is a reverse-self loathing-fantasy my friends. Sorry to be so blunt but....too fucking bad also !

@OP

No. They don't. One of the exact reason we are in such shot is because NOBODY controls the world man! This is a reverse-self loathing-fantasy my friends. Sorry to be so blunt but....too fucking bad also !
Sounds like something a kike would say.

Yes look at the ADL and AIPAC.

Jews invented communism.

Chinese are under Jewish political ideological control as they are a type of communist nation.

Jews are also quite adept at racially mixing themselves into a nations top leadership positions/families.

So it’d be no surprise at all to one day find out that much of China’s present leadership is basically just another part of some Jew bloodline.
Yes or Ezra Pound.

Last edited:
Sounds like something a kike would say.
Nah. Just someone whose ready to stop believing in all the bullshit for something better. I'm definitely not a kike. Unless they are making cultural orphans who don't belong to anything at all into kikes! It's just that you're stupid and you believe in too many a conspiracy. I mean, I don't particularly like Jews but I'm also not retarded.

Nah. Just someone whose ready to stop believing in all the bullshit for something better. I'm definitely not a kike. Unless they are making cultural orphans who don't belong to anything at all into kikes! It's just that you're stupid and you believe in too many a conspiracy. I mean, I don't particularly like Jews but I'm also not retarded.
No actually you are fucking retarded.

As long as I see LGBTQ+ trash on the internet, TV, or anything else, they are in control.

Yes they do but let's be real there's no difference between a jew and a white. They all look alike, they live in rich hedonistic degenerate societies. What makes you think your average white is different than a Jew? Heck even the average person of every race is a liberal pro female cuck faggot these days.

Of course everyone likes to play the "I'm oppressed" card so the whites here will gaslight us into believing that they are different like those quirky gamer girls "tehee I'm not like other girls". If you have a vagina you're all the same and if you share the pigskin you're all the same to me. To us shit skins they are all the same.

These kind of threads pop up every week and startle the cummies here because they are too embarrassed to admit their Jewish lineage. Deep down they know the truth.

No actually you are fucking retarded.
Why because I'm an Indian who is telling you that your wrong? Or because I am disconnected from all the bullshit and just not satisfied with the answer that Jews want to us to stay virgin? OR as any leftist in America (and also half of ethnic peoples) believe - that white oppression facilitators blaa blas? I don't believe in leftist narratives that white people ruined the world by oppressing it AND I ALSO don't believe there is a conscious conspiracy among Jewish peole to make sure we don't get an intimacy from girls.

So nah, I think it's people who fixate on one thing who have retardation. Maybe I am talking about you ? Mmmhmm
Yes they do but let's be real there's no difference between a jew and a white. They all look alike, they live in rich hedonistic degenerate societies. What makes you think your average white is different than a Jew? Heck even the average person of every race is a liberal pro female cuck faggot these days.

Of course everyone likes to play the "I'm oppressed" card so the whites here will gaslight us into believing that they are different like those quirky gamer girls "tehee I'm not like other girls". If you have a vagina you're all the same and if you share the pigskin you're all the same to me. To us shit skins they are all the same.

These kind of threads pop up every week and startle the cummies here because they are too embarrassed to admit their Jewish lineage. Deep down they know the truth.
Yes - I think there is definitely some truth to what are expressing here !

Last edited: