Discussion do jews acutally control the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
137d 1h 42m
Nah. Just someone whose ready to stop believing in all the bullshit for something better. I'm definitely not a kike. Unless they are making cultural orphans who don't belong to anything at all into kikes! It's just that you're stupid and you believe in too many a conspiracy. I mean, I don't particularly like Jews but I'm also not retarded.
No actually you are fucking retarded.

AutisticRetard

AutisticRetard

My name is Not Important...
★★
3h 11m
many altrightcels here posts about how jews are responsible for everything. i have never looked in to it. but if jews control the most powerful nation USA then, jews have control over earth and every nation in world?
As long as I see LGBTQ+ trash on the internet, TV, or anything else, they are in control.

Aadi

Aadi

Getting over it.
14d 3h 59m
Yes they do but let's be real there's no difference between a jew and a white. They all look alike, they live in rich hedonistic degenerate societies. What makes you think your average white is different than a Jew? Heck even the average person of every race is a liberal pro female cuck faggot these days.

Of course everyone likes to play the "I'm oppressed" card so the whites here will gaslight us into believing that they are different like those quirky gamer girls "tehee I'm not like other girls". If you have a vagina you're all the same and if you share the pigskin you're all the same to me. To us shit skins they are all the same.

These kind of threads pop up every week and startle the cummies here because they are too embarrassed to admit their Jewish lineage. Deep down they know the truth.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★
1d 17h 5m
No actually you are fucking retarded.
Why because I'm an Indian who is telling you that your wrong? Or because I am disconnected from all the bullshit and just not satisfied with the answer that Jews want to us to stay virgin? OR as any leftist in America (and also half of ethnic peoples) believe - that white oppression facilitators blaa blas? I don't believe in leftist narratives that white people ruined the world by oppressing it AND I ALSO don't believe there is a conscious conspiracy among Jewish peole to make sure we don't get an intimacy from girls.

So nah, I think it's people who fixate on one thing who have retardation. Maybe I am talking about you ? Mmmhmm
Yes they do but let's be real there's no difference between a jew and a white. They all look alike, they live in rich hedonistic degenerate societies. What makes you think your average white is different than a Jew? Heck even the average person of every race is a liberal pro female cuck faggot these days.

Of course everyone likes to play the "I'm oppressed" card so the whites here will gaslight us into believing that they are different like those quirky gamer girls "tehee I'm not like other girls". If you have a vagina you're all the same and if you share the pigskin you're all the same to me. To us shit skins they are all the same.

These kind of threads pop up every week and startle the cummies here because they are too embarrassed to admit their Jewish lineage. Deep down they know the truth.
Yes - I think there is definitely some truth to what are expressing here !

Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
Why because I'm an Indian who is telling you that your wrong? Or because I am disconnected from all the bullshit and just not satisfied with the answer that Jews want to us to stay virgin? OR as any leftist in America (and also half of ethnic peoples) believe - that white oppression facilitators blaa blas? I don't believe in leftist narratives that white people ruined the world by oppressing it AND I ALSO don't believe there is a conscious conspiracy among Jewish peole to make sure we don't get an intimacy from girls.

So nah, I think it's people who fixate on one thing who have retardation. Maybe I am talking about you ? Mmmhmm

Yes - I think there is definitely some truth to what are expressing here !
He's secrely a Jewish shill. Don't feed the troll.