Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do IT retards really believe most/all of us are jobless

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i have seen them spewing nonsense like 'never leaves his moms basement' like bro we are not living in an era where you can LDAR and survive, you must wageslave to survive, and its not about just food anymore there are so many things are now basics to like a normal life that are not cheap / free

can be seen here on my featured post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10qymej/hes_not_going_to_do_anything_of_the_sort_on/

like bro do they actually believe we LDAR all the time on forum ? we have a real businesses to run. projects to deliver . jobs to do. things to make,
how delusional they can be to believe that people can survive without working nowdays lol

Cucktears dilemma

i have seen them spewing nonsense like 'never leaves his moms basement' like bro we are not living in an era where you can LDAR and survive, you must wageslave to survive, and its not about just food anymore there are so many things are now basics to like a normal life that are not cheap / free

can be seen here on my featured post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10qymej/hes_not_going_to_do_anything_of_the_sort_on/

like bro do they actually believe we LDAR all the time on forum ? we have a real businesses to run. projects to deliver . jobs to do. things to make,
how delusional they can be to believe that people can survive without working nowdays lol

MEANWHILE I AM ON 600MG TRAMADOL 4MG ALPRAZOLAM AND DRINKING BEERS I EARNED AROUND $180 AFTER TAX TODAY JFL AT THOSE FILTHY POVERTY SHIT SKINNED IT PEDO SUBHUMANS !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

They're self-projecting. They're the ones who never leave their rooms and browse obscure forums all day to make fun of the users there.

They're all neurotic.
Don't pay attention to them.
They may sound coherent, but they have nothing of value to offer.

THEY'RE jobless. Look at what they do all day.

They're like broken records at this point