Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do it for state twitter is the biggest suicide fuel ive seen in a while.

Have you?
Not this specifically, but I saw a guy getting his dick sucked during freshman year.
Also there were some sluts wearing DIFS t-shirts at a party I went to this past fall.

Not this specifically, but I saw a guy getting his dick sucked during freshman year.
Also there were some sluts wearing DIFS t-shirts at a party I went to this past fall.

I'm so sorry.

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

yeah, I had to move back home after that. Shit gave me PTSD

Understandable. I moved out of the dorms after freshman year. I was stuck with some roommates in an apartment later. Now, I saved up some money and live alone.

Would you rage fuel if this arab chick was getting fucked on DIFS?

2YtzSWf

You want some real suicide fuel? Watch these same Chads and sluts -- who fucked their way through college -- end up having better careers due to their connections, social skills, physical attractiveness, and other factors that have fuck all to do with actual competence in their chosen field.

Atomic level black pill and totally true.. LOL

You want some real suicide fuel? Watch these same Chads and sluts -- who fucked their way through college -- end up having better careers due to their connections, social skills, physical attractiveness, and other factors that have fuck all to do with actual competence in their chosen field.
:kys:

this is how i imaged college would be for me. lol at bluepilled me
She looked like lauren southern in the beginning. I used to think LS had morals until she came out with this shit

The losers on cucktears when they're in the park, watching their wife pushing the kids on the swings, scrolling down on their phone when they see their wife in one of these.

*gritting teeth* "IT'S OKAY. It was in her past! The past in the the past!"

Last edited:
She looked like lauren southern in the beginning. I used to think LS had morals until she came out with this shit

Lol I hate when I see sluts on YouTube trying to be political figures and all the losers in the comments eat it up and praise her like she is saying something new.
It is especially bad in the right wing part of YouTube with sluts like her trying to act virtuous, I remember seeing a picture of her with a black boyfriend and I keked because it was so obvious she was just putting on an act on youtube.

Lol I hate when I see sluts on YouTube trying to be political figures and all the losers in the comments eat it up and praise her like she is saying something new.
It is especially bad in the right wing part of YouTube with sluts like her trying to act virtuous, I remember seeing a picture of her with a black boyfriend and I keked because it was so obvious she was just putting on an act on youtube.
I would of respected her a little more if she was telling the truth and warning other whores not to be like her.

Sir, I think we needed NSFW tag for that one