Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do incels just give off naturally inferior energy?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was just in class and i looked at someone and he said "the fuck are you looking at" like wtf who does he think he has the right to say that to, its like im nothing and anyone can just say anything to me

Yes. I've had this happen many times.

Yeah, obviously cause they're ugly.

i was just in class and i looked at someone and he said "the fuck are you looking at" like wtf who does he think he has the right to say that to, its like im nothing and anyone can just say anything to me
Maybe you have a nervous bitch face on so people think they can bully and disrespect you.

The next time you are in a room with people (class) look at a reflective surface or pull your phone out and switch the camera to be on your face. Look at the expression on your face and see what it's like. It would be best if you did this whilst in the back of the class so that nobody behind you can see you looking at your face on your phone (no need to make a fool of yourself).

I remember when there was a time that I noticed I was unconsciously displaying stress on my face just from being around people. Just people around groups of people in the past made me uncomfortable (not joking).

Now it's something I don't even think about.

This used to happen to me all the time back in my school days, then again I had a habit of staring at people without realising it
I think I had the belief that people would not notice that I was staring at them unless they looked directly at me, or they otherwise reacted in a way that made it obvious to me that they could tell that I was staring at them and they had a problem with it
Which is funny because I have always had trouble making eye contact with people. Yet I also seem to have no problem staring at them from a distance

Incels tend to be short & ugly which leads to bullying attempts. If you didn't fight back against your aggressor then you've basically solidified your place as a spineless beta-bitch.

People pick up on your body language, facial expression and your actions to things fast. If they notice any hint of fear or pussyness in you they'll use it and abuse it. As a turbomanlet I know from experience if you let people walk all over you once they'll make a habit of it, you have to fight back and learn to not take any shit off anyone.

I don't think it's a you problem. I think the fag that tried you is just a immature beta male bitch that needs to bully incels to feel better about himself.

Me personally, I would just ignore him because the consequences aren't worth it. But I carry a gun, so if we were in the street or something I would beg him to give me a reason to practice self-defense.

This used to happen to me all the time back in my school days, then again I had a habit of staring at people without realising it
I think I had the belief that people would not notice that I was staring at them unless they looked directly at me, or they otherwise reacted in a way that made it obvious to me that they could tell that I was staring at them and they had a problem with it
Which is funny because I have always had trouble making eye contact with people. Yet I also seem to have no problem staring at them from a distance
I usually stare at boobs.

If you're a trucel people can tell just by looking at you.

People shit on me

JFL
This faggot on the bus thought I was staring at him because I glanced forward for .001 seconds yeah

Maybe you have a nervous bitch face on so people think they can bully and disrespect you.
This probably, people used to ask why am I always pissed off because i always looked angry. It’s better to be ogre like than twink like people won’t fuck with you. Being black also adds a bonus, probably think I’ll rob them or some shit :feelskek:

Last edited:
Being short and ugly does that

People are going to disrespect you if you are short/ugly/weird/weak and they don’t perceive you to be a threat. You probably gave him the autistic retard gaze, which would cause him to detect you as prey.

If ur neurotic and or autistic ur prey.

Relatable

Acting offended or surprised is generally a good normie larp

God I fucking hated high school and everyone in it.

bullying random strangers could be a devastatingly bad CHOice someday

Make the right CHOice and be kind to one another

your face IS your energy

I remember getting casually bullied in high school with no one caring

If you're a trucel people can tell just by looking at you.
facts, they know and will even say stuff like "yes you can tell that guy is a virgin" "he totally looks like a virgin" etc

Normies are literally psychic. They can read your mind and sense your inceldom.

Typical rude normie behavior, I am not surprised at all

Looks are everything