Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incel animals go ER?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I was wondering about it. In the end, we are animals too. We, the incels, know how painful it is to be alone and the constant pain and injustice lead to hatred.
So what about animals? Do you know some animals which go ER because of involuntary celibacy?
I‘ve read a study which says that at least some kinds of animals have a sense of justice/injustice which may theoretically lead to violence towards their conspecific.

They probably do, and I don't blame them.

monkeys? lions? idk tbh

i thought i read an article about an incel penguin that killed other penguins

They probably go ER by rapeing the females of their group or if they are pack animals they would probably try to fight the alpha male. I'm not sure how many would snap and start killing random members of their group however.

No, they just die off

I don't know if this is what you meant, but male elephants have been known to toss around baby elephants in a fit of rage when they cannot mate during their musth cycle.

I was actually wondering if animals also suffer as much from loneliness as humans. If not, then it would actually justify the importance of monogamy and prove that foids should be treated as commodity.

Monkeys prob

Animals and especially wild animals allways are submissive towards the stronger ones and if they are genetically inferior and no female wants to breed with them, they will not rebel against the alpha in their group. Humans actually have the same mentality, but the reason why humans are able to rebel against someone 100 times stronger than them, for example: Going ER against several people as a single person, is because they don’t allways have to fight with their own body like other animals, whose strength depends fully on their genetics, but also have the ability to use weapons, such as guns to overcome someone genetically superior to them. I am sure, if monkeys knew how to use a gun, they wouldn’t hesitate to use them but they are not that intelligent, so they just get along with the fact that they are inferior and accept their role.

Last edited:
Yes, I remember a story about an incel elephant going on a rampage in China (or somewhere else in Asia) because he couldn't mate. I'll try to find the link.
Yep, here is the story:

The Asian elephant wandered into Meng'a Town in south-west China's Yunnan province on Sunday morning after it failed to find a female to mate and was driven out of its herd.
The large mammal destroyed nine vehicles and damaged houses during its first rampage, causing quite a commotion, according to Chinese media.

Last edited:
Animals and especially wild animals allways are submissive towards the stronger ones and if they are genetically inferior and no female wants to breed with them, they will not rebel against the alpha in their group. Humans actually have the same mentality, but the reason why humans are able to rebel against someone 100 times stronger than them, for example: Going ER against several people as a single person, is because they don’t allways have to fight with their own body like other animals, whose strength depends fully on their genetics, but also have the ability to use weapons, such as guns to overcome someone genetically superior to them. I am sure, if monkeys knew how to use a gun, they wouldn’t hesitate to use them but they are not that intelligent, so they just get along with the fact that they are inferior and accept their role.
I think we humans are different than animals. Many biologists say we should just accept that we are the losers of evolution and let foids be hypergamous whores. But i don‘t think so, because we are different from animals. Animals don‘t really suffer as much as we do. Just my own opinion.

Yeah i remember a story of a lone male elephant going on a rampage and flipping carz because it couldnt find a mate. Id imagine most social pack animals are capable of it, but typically the loners die off the quickest in a state of nature.

ER ragefuel probably goes to hippos
Images 23

At least they don't have their own equivalents of FBI :feelsautistic:!

we are the losers of evolution
Human evolution depends heavily on a functional female and male hierarchy, and that is not the case in the modern world

PHD stemcels should be getting all the pussy in the planet while tik toker chads should be the ones coping with video games instead, not us the most advanced ones

A single submarine can kill MILLIONS of muscular chads, they are the redundant ones, if the collective of nerds realize their actual power we could all seize the stacies for us

LET'S MAKE A DISCORD CALLED NERD REVOLUTION MY STEMFRIENDS! :dab:

They probably go ER by rapeing the females of their group
I think rape is pretty much tolerated and considered totally normal in the animal kingdom. The animal kingdom is very based.

They probably go ER by rapeing the females of their group or if they are pack animals they would probably try to fight the alpha male. I'm not sure how many would snap and start killing random members of their group however.
I dont think monkeys have mirrors