Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Do I need to dig my eyes to stop seeing couples?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date

???

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I hate seeing couples so much! :feelsree::feelsree:
do I need to remove my eyes in Minecraft to stop seeing that shit?

I'm not gonna do it, but I hate couples anyway

Why should you inconvience yourself? Inconvenience them! By farting on them for instance (in Mario Kart).

Why should you inconvience yourself? Inconvenience them! By farting on them for instance (in Mario Kart).
based af, I didn't know that in Mario Kart you can fart on other players, today I will try to do it

dont remove your eyes , remove the couples instead

dont remove your eyes , remove the couples instead
this is honesly a good advice, when I see a couple in GTA V I will buy an alien weapon and destroy the shit out of them :dab:

Seeing couples always triggers me, sometimes it makes me slip into a depressive episode for days. Just reminds me of what is available in this world for many other people but not for me.

"If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Eyes