Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I just give up?

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Do I give up trying to ascend and just focus on something else? I'm sick of gymmaxing and studymaxxing so I could get into a college in the biggest city in my country (I would have the best odds of ascending there) but even then the odds of my ascension are slim to none since I am most likely an aspie. Since I was cheating on literally every single math test in high school, my math knowledge is shit and I am struggling to pass a SAT like test so I could get in the uni. I'm thinking of giving up on everything and do truckingmaxx since it would be almost an ideal inkwel wage slave. What to do?

Become whitepilled. Yes focus on something else

No, don't give up.

You can easily crack SAT bhai.

Solve the problems I post and you can improve

Last edited:
How is your face, what is your height

What to do?

You are from Croatia...

Use this site to improve math ability:

How is your face, what is your height
face is shit. my ears are big and they stick out, my skin is giga pale, dry and filled with moles (those black dots, not the other thing), eyes are hazel and slight lazy right eye (which I got made fun of in 5th grade by the whole class :reeeeee::reeeeee:), nose is feminine, mouth is small and my jawline is nonexistant since I am quite fat. My height is 6ft1.

face is shit. my ears are big and they stick out, my skin is giga pale, dry and filled with moles (those black dots, not the other thing), eyes are hazel and slight lazy right eye (which I got made fun of in 5th grade by the whole class :reeeeee::reeeeee:), nose is feminine, mouth is small and my jawline is nonexistant since I am quite fat. My height is 6ft1.
Your height is good, I guess you can continue gymcelling and see where it goes. You may or may not have a good jawline under the fat.

Do I give up trying to ascend and just focus on something else? I'm sick of gymmaxing and studymaxxing so I could get into a college in the biggest city in my country (I would have the best odds of ascending there) but even then the odds of my ascension are slim to none since I am most likely an aspie. Since I was cheating on literally every single math test in high school, my math knowledge is shit and I am struggling to pass a SAT like test so I could get in the uni. I'm thinking of giving up on everything and do truckingmaxx since it would be almost an ideal inkwel wage slave. What to do?
No. Don't give up.

You maximize your odds.

All you need is one.

Your height is good, I guess you can continue gymcelling and see where it goes. You may or may not have a good jawline under the fat.
idk man. I am deathly sick of eating food with no taste every 2-3 hours, pushing giga hard in gym and not getting bigger. I've been going to the gym for the past 4 and a half years, it's fucking boring and I can't stand being mogged by everyone :reeeeee:

idk man. I am deathly sick of eating food with no taste every 2-3 hours, pushing giga hard in gym and not getting bigger. I've been going to the gym for the past 4 and a half years, it's fucking boring and I can't stand being mogged by everyone :reeeeee:
Damn that's brutal. Didnt known you were going for 4 and a half years.

I've seen one guy irl who had a decent filled up frame (not too big but somewhat noticeable) and he said he was going for a few months jfl.

You are from Croatia...

Use this site to improve math ability:

have you given up yet or are you planning on ascending?

Stop gymcelling. Instead just do regular cardio (ones u like) and body weight exercises.
I'm thinking of giving up on everything and do truckingmaxx since it would be almost an ideal inkwel wage slave
Hmm... Truckmaxxing sounds good and is indeed an ideal inkwel job. But how are you going to convince your parents to let you do it ?

I have no idea which path you should take. But you should think about what will make you happiest.

I toughed out STEM at Uni and have enjoyed a rewarding career in engineering, despite always being not really good enough at the math and just scraping thru the lower tier math papers. But it's hard work and stressful and I am constantly feeling like the dumbest, slowest guy in the room even though the bosses say they appreciate what I do and they see all the grads relying on my help and advice to learn.

Driving trucks sounds like a GREAT job though! I like driving, and a job where there is one task on the to-do list (get this truck to XXX by 4pm) would be so good for the mental health. If you can start earning straight away and bypass 3-4 years of full time study, that's worth something.

Last edited:
they don't really give a fuck about me
Brutal. But in that case, why not consider it (truck maxing i mean). Though I'd also suggest you to look for other low IQ Incel friendly jobs and chose the one which suits u the most. Cheers!

Eating enough is the worst part about gymmaxing. If you’re not growing then it just means you’re not eating enough so you have to eat even more :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: