Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do i have OCD?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
when im playing some video games, i constantly think in my mind "Am i playing legit?" Even tho im not using any bugs or cheats.

A few times i even deleted a game save halfway through because of this.

Another thing is when im listening to music i sometimes constantly take my headphones of and put them back on because i feel like im not wearing them properly.

Before i go to sleep, i check every single tap in the house and every single light to make sure they are turned of, i do this several times too.

When i write posts on this forum, I often triple check to make sure im not making any spelling mistakes jfl.

What do you think? :lul:

No, that's perfectly fine.

You wouldn't ask if you weren't aware that it's abnormal you fucking piece of shit.

when im playing some video games, i constantly think in my mind "Am i playing legit?" Even tho im not using any bugs or cheats.

A few times i even deleted a game save halfway through because of this.

Another thing is when im listening to music i sometimes constantly take my headphones of and put them back on because i feel like im not wearing them properly.

Before i go to sleep, i check every single tap in the house and every single light to make sure they are turned of, i do this several times too.

When i write posts on this forum, I often triple check to make sure im not making any spelling mistakes jfl.
Same and i have diagnosed OCD. You might want to have that checked.

You wouldn't ask if you weren't aware that it's abnormal you fucking piece of shit.
sometimes you just aren't sure if it's abnormal so you ask others jfl. there's literally a website called ''is it normal?''.

I have never been diagnosed with anything tho.
don't bother. especially if you're in the US. they'll try to get you to take meds and suck you dry of your money

I think you have a mild form of OCD