Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do I have every right to hate my parents?

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
they gave me shitty genetics. and in addition to make everything worse, they gave me an ugly, shitty name when I was born.

my life is pure fucking shit. no friends, no life, bad genetics, mentally ill, no social life, no hope. nothing. all because of my fucking retarded, stupid piece of shit parents.

what the hell were those stupid retards thinking when they gave me that shitty name? a terrible name that made life so much harder. because that name is just too fucking embarrassing and terrible. they are stupid for having children. bunch of fucking retards. I wish they never met or that they died in their wedding, then I wouldn't have to be born.

do I have every right to hate my parents?

I see all these incels coming on here and being like "I HATE MY PARENTS FOR GIVING ME THIS SHITTY NAME AND SHIT GENETICS"

and I'm like bitch please.

I've got that AND way more from my asshole parents.

If you want to hate your parents then sure you can. That hate is misguided tho imho, If they could have made you a 10/10 chad of course they would have. No one can pick how your kids look tho, all you can do is impregnate a bitch and hope for the best.

I can never understand hating your own parents for giving birth to you. That's just weird. It's not like they knew or wanted you to turn out like this.

My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce on account of being incapable of rolling r's, but that doesn't make me hate them. There's no way they could've known.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
If you want to hate your parents then sure you can. That hate is misguided tho imho, If they could have  made you a 10/10 chad of course they would have. No one can pick how your kids look tho, all you can do is impregnate a bitch and hope for the best.

this is not about facial aesthetics. my facial aesthetics are decent with the potential of being pretty good if I looksmax. it's about being 5'9" with a small dick. I hate this shit!! fuck this shit. I wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick. would've been much fucking better. fuck my life. not only did I have to be born with shitty ass genetics, but also a shitty name on top of it. I was really cursed in this life.

well I guess it's time to go ER.

Just change your name?

Holy shit yes, I have a suicide-tier name as well. It's so fucking terrible, I wanna kill myself right now just thinking about it.

kkt6 said:
I can never understand hating your own parents for giving birth to you. That's just weird. It's not like they knew or wanted you to turn out like this.

My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce on account of being incapable of rolling r's, but that doesn't make me hate them. There's no way they could've known.

I have the same speech impediment and im so glad my first name doesnt have an r in it

Parents who are ugly and still purposely have children are selfish assholes who just wanted a play toy to keep them entertained as the kids are tortured for every day of their existence. The parents should be forced to pay extra penalties to their kids at the the least. Also there should be public shaming of ugly parents.

my biggest problem is that I'm only 5'9" with a small dick. I fucking despise this shit. wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick..

feelsbadman..

COzE7YiUcAARTU4.jpg

KoldFlame said:
this is not about facial aesthetics. my facial aesthetics are decent with the potential of being pretty good if I looksmax. it's about being 5'9" with a small dick. I hate this shit!! fuck this shit. I wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick. would've been much fucking better. fuck my life. not only did I have to be born with shitty ass genetics, but also a shitty name on top of it. I was really cursed in this life.

well I guess it's time to go ER.

can't argue with that bruh. I wish the same thing about my height and dick size. It's over

You have the right to hate anyone you like, but if you should hate your parents, that's a whole other issue.

This is more venting than rage fuel