Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do I have every right to hate my parents?

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
27
Online
0
they gave me shitty genetics. and in addition to make everything worse, they gave me an ugly, shitty name when I was born.


my life is pure fucking shit. no friends, no life, bad genetics, mentally ill, no social life, no hope. nothing. all because of my fucking retarded, stupid piece of shit parents.

what the hell were those stupid retards thinking when they gave me that shitty name? a terrible name that made life so much harder. because that name is just too fucking embarrassing and terrible. they are stupid for having children. bunch of fucking retards. I wish they never met or that they died in their wedding, then I wouldn't have to be born.

do I have every right to hate my parents?
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
I see all these incels coming on here and being like "I HATE MY PARENTS FOR GIVING ME THIS SHITTY NAME AND SHIT GENETICS"

and I'm like bitch please.

I've got that AND way more from my asshole parents.
 
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
235
Online
19m
If you want to hate your parents then sure you can. That hate is misguided tho imho, If they could have made you a 10/10 chad of course they would have. No one can pick how your kids look tho, all you can do is impregnate a bitch and hope for the best.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
I can never understand hating your own parents for giving birth to you. That's just weird. It's not like they knew or wanted you to turn out like this.

My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce on account of being incapable of rolling r's, but that doesn't make me hate them. There's no way they could've known.
 
K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
27
Online
0
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
If you want to hate your parents then sure you can. That hate is misguided tho imho, If they could have  made you a 10/10 chad of course they would have. No one can pick how your kids look tho, all you can do is impregnate a bitch and hope for the best.

this is not about facial aesthetics. my facial aesthetics are decent with the potential of being pretty good if I looksmax. it's about being 5'9" with a small dick. I hate this shit!! fuck this shit. I wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick. would've been much fucking better. fuck my life. not only did I have to be born with shitty ass genetics, but also a shitty name on top of it. I was really cursed in this life.

well I guess it's time to go ER.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Just change your name?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Holy shit yes, I have a suicide-tier name as well. It's so fucking terrible, I wanna kill myself right now just thinking about it.
 
swissincel

swissincel

Officer
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
583
Online
6d 5h 59m
kkt6 said:
I can never understand hating your own parents for giving birth to you. That's just weird. It's not like they knew or wanted you to turn out like this.

My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce on account of being incapable of rolling r's, but that doesn't make me hate them. There's no way they could've known.

I have the same speech impediment and im so glad my first name doesnt have an r in it
 
D

Deleted member 1313

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
288
Online
2d 19h 35m
Parents who are ugly and still purposely have children are selfish assholes who just wanted a play toy to keep them entertained as the kids are tortured for every day of their existence. The parents should be forced to pay extra penalties to their kids at the the least. Also there should be public shaming of ugly parents.
 
K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
27
Online
0
my biggest problem is that I'm only 5'9" with a small dick. I fucking despise this shit. wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick..




feelsbadman..

COzE7YiUcAARTU4.jpg

 
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
235
Online
19m
KoldFlame said:
this is not about facial aesthetics. my facial aesthetics are decent with the potential of being pretty good if I looksmax. it's about being 5'9" with a small dick. I hate this shit!! fuck this shit. I wish I was 6'5" with a huge dick. would've been much fucking better. fuck my life. not only did I have to be born with shitty ass genetics, but also a shitty name on top of it. I was really cursed in this life.

well I guess it's time to go ER.

can't argue with that bruh. I wish the same thing about my height and dick size. It's over
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
You have the right to hate anyone you like, but if you should hate your parents, that's a whole other issue.
 
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,302
Online
15d 10h 10m
This is more venting than rage fuel
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 41190
Replies
11
Views
286
Deleted member 41190
Deleted member 41190
CopingForBrutality
Replies
42
Views
770
Am85006
Am85006
bing
Replies
25
Views
656
Pikacel
Pikacel
erenyeager
Replies
4
Views
117
erenyeager
erenyeager
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top