Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do I have erictile disfunction

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's different tho.

It's not that I can't get a boner.

My penis has just become smaller in general

My penis isn't as big and is thinner

And now when I get a boner it doesn't get as hard and my penis is thinner and I can still bend it even with a boner.

I don't feel like it's ED tho but instead some other thing.

I wank as much as the averwge boy my age does

I feel like it's a problem with the penis skin tissue. Like its been damaged or something and become smaller and squashed.

Rarely but sometimes, i wank by rubbing me pp on my bed n cushion n stuff.

I can't fucking find ANYTHING on this when I search on JEWgle

This isn't a shitpost I promise and I'm genuinely scared

@Emba @outherebrothers do u know what this is?

I think it's that the tissue has been permanently damaged from rubbing it against stuff and my penis is so much smaller and softer even when flaccid.

If anyone can find out what this is you're a fucking god.
Edit: https://pitchengine.com/pitches/ab1371a3-e388-484e-8994-1c1586279be7

Ok I think i found something on it

But the ONLY (((cures))) are unnatural and have to be paid for and don't work.

WTF is this.

now I'm REALLY not entitled to sex.

even if a women wanted to have it with me I physically can't now wtf is this fucking shit.

fuck.you fuck this shitty world. So many bad problems. This world is so unfair. Problem on top of problem for. Me.
Someone fucking reply I see you viewing this thread
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ly...s-a-bad-idea/e8e54f541a356242ffc84c0a285594ce

What a FUCKING SHIT article

Talks about the problem but THEN NO SOLUTIONS WHERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS YOU UTTER TUCKING EWTQRD? YOU CALL THAT AN ARTICLE ITS 3 PARAGRAPHS LONG NPC SOY RETARD

Last edited:
Im sorry you got no replies

Im sorry you got no replies
Even the people I tagged are viewing my thread but haven't replied.

They ought to be writing an essay.

If they've seen my thread but don't reply that's just rude
@mental_out @FrothySolutions dunno if the tag thing works but do u guys know anything about this

no but my dick stings like a motherfucker if i move it from its resting position

no but my dick stings like a motherfucker if i move it from its resting position
What? That's not normal.

I've had what I have rn for three years. And now it's gotten even fucking worse. I oh can't wank and I'll never be able to wank again not have sex.

Apparently with the thing I have you have to go the doctor to get it sorted out IMMEDIATELY

IMMEDIATELY? what?

So even if I do go it's probably already over and the damage is irreversible.

And another thing is is that it's awkward as fuck having to go for that anyway. And I'm young so if I went to the doctor's my nosy parents would find out. What would I tell them?

It's so unbelievably over.e

Noooooooooo.fuck fuck it's so over.

I'm suffering so much in life and now can't even wank. What the fuck.

I assume u have same problem as me and is to scared to get it checked out

What? That's not normal.

I've had what I have rn for three years. And now it's gotten even fucking worse. I oh can't wank and I'll never be able to wank again not have sex.

Apparently with the thing I have you have to go the doctor to get it sorted out IMMEDIATELY

IMMEDIATELY? what?

So even if I do go it's probably already over and the damage is irreversible.

And another thing is is that it's awkward as fuck having to go for that anyway. And I'm young so if I went to the doctor's my nosy parents would find out. What would I tell them?

It's so unbelievably over.e

Noooooooooo.fuck fuck it's so over.

I'm suffering so much in life and now can't even wank. What the fuck.

I assume u have same problem as me and is to scared to get it checked out

why would it be an issue if your parents found out?

STOP JACKING OFF SO DAMN MUCH.

FUCKING WANKER.

I don't. I do it as much as the regular person.

Because of the way they are. My parents aren't normal. They'd make fun of me for it. It'd be humiliating.

Then shit, idk, see a doctor.

It's different tho.

It's not that I can't get a boner.

My penis has just become smaller in general

My penis isn't as big and is thinner

And now when I get a boner it doesn't get as hard and my penis is thinner and I can still bend it even with a boner.

I don't feel like it's ED tho but instead some other thing.

I wank as much as the averwge boy my age does

I feel like it's a problem with the penis skin tissue. Like its been damaged or something and become smaller and squashed.

Rarely but sometimes, i wank by rubbing me pp on my bed n cushion n stuff.

I can't fucking find ANYTHING on this when I search on JEWgle

This isn't a shitpost I promise and I'm genuinely scared

@Emba @outherebrothers do u know what this is?

I think it's that the tissue has been permanently damaged from rubbing it against stuff and my penis is so much smaller and softer even when flaccid.

If anyone can find out what this is you're a fucking god.
Edit: https://pitchengine.com/pitches/ab1371a3-e388-484e-8994-1c1586279be7

Ok I think i found something on it

But the ONLY (((cures))) are unnatural and have to be paid for and don't work.

WTF is this.

now I'm REALLY not entitled to sex.

even if a women wanted to have it with me I physically can't now wtf is this fucking shit.

fuck.you fuck this shitty world. So many bad problems. This world is so unfair. Problem on top of problem for. Me.
Someone fucking reply I see you viewing this thread
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ly...s-a-bad-idea/e8e54f541a356242ffc84c0a285594ce

What a FUCKING SHIT article

Talks about the problem but THEN NO SOLUTIONS WHERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS YOU UTTER TUCKING EWTQRD? YOU CALL THAT AN ARTICLE ITS 3 PARAGRAPHS LONG NPC SOY RETARD
Try 1 week of nofap and see if you don’t regain your boner

Don't be such a dick bro!

Oh.

Ok...

Nevermind.

why are so so worried about something you'll never use or need? Besides, i don't want to hear about your penile problems! What a silly Wanker u r

omg thank you, so i'm not the only one then. I knew it! I'm not going crazy, I don't have a small dick genetically!! It's just broken for whatever reason.

So does it ever feel like it's actually fully hard? For me, even when it does, it's still a lot smaller than it used to be. I am almost sure of it. And it's always a little bendy, yeah.

omg thank you, so i'm not the only one then. I knew it! I'm not going crazy, I don't have a small dick genetically!! It's just broken for whatever reason.

So does it ever feel like it's actually fully hard? For me, even when it does, it's still a lot smaller than it used to be. I am almost sure of it. And it's always a little bendy, yeah.
Yes exactly this. I thought I was the only one too. I can't fucking find anything on this on the internet.

I'm wait till I'm 18 and do nofap in the meantime and if nothing changes then I'm going to the doctor

Yes exactly this. I thought I was the only one too. I can't fucking find anything on this on the internet.

I'm wait till I'm 18 and do nofap in the meantime and if nothing changes then I'm going to the doctor
Yeah, I can't find anything on the internet too. Most people just say that they can't get an erection at all.
Did this only start happening recently for you? I've had it since about 16. I'm 19 now.

Yeah, I can't find anything on the internet too. Most people just say that they can't get an erection at all.
Did this only start happening recently for you? I've had it since about 16. I'm 19 now.
I first had it when I was 15-16. I'm 17 now and a few days ago (when I made the thread) is when it got even worse.

It must be something to do with either the veins, nerves or skin tissue.

I first had it when I was 15-16. I'm 17 now and a few days ago (when I made the thread) is when it got even worse.

It must be something to do with either the veins, nerves or skin tissue.
Do you remember ever measuring it?

For me, I am almost sure I remember measuring it to be 6.2 or 6.3 inches when I was 14. Now, at 19, it rarely comes up to 5.5 inches.

Do you remember ever measuring it?

For me, I am almost sure I remember measuring it to be 6.2 or 6.3 inches when I was 14. Now, at 19, it rarely comes up to 5.5 inches.
I haven't measured it. For me it's the girth and thickness and hardness that is mainly different. The length is likely different but I haven't measured it.

O and I was talking about when my penis is erect. My flaccid penis now compared to what it used to be like is fucking tiny. My penis used to be just under average but now it's probably at what's considered to be 'small'

NoFap for 7-10 days will most likely fix this

Just take a break from wanking it and you’ll be fine.

you coomed yourself into ed