Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do i even have a choice?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
All I do is rot in my room all day, I am studying stem but classes are still online so I don't have to leave my house for that, and in the future when I get a job it'll probably be a remote one.

Do i even have a choice? A way of ascending? How the fuck do I even get to meet new people? The exposure to other people I get is non existent :fuk:

wherebouts is teaching still done online ?

No, that's why it's truly over after college ends, even normies find it hard to make connections out of school

Betabuxxing in the future, this is your only chance

You picked the wrong career path bro. I would say pick up part time shifts at random stores or restaurants. There's always young slits working retail or fast food

No, that's why it's truly over after college ends, even normies find it hard to make connections out of school
:feels:
Tbh I could cope a bit if I got a bit more of human exposure but as of now I feel like a lab rat who is being denied the outside world by a bigger entity or some shit

You picked the wrong career path bro. I would say pick up part time shifts at random stores or restaurants. There's always young slits working retail or fast food
You made me shed a tear :feels:
Your entire reply is truth
But what can I do now? Almost done with the career :fuk:

you need to gymcel and then find a sport you like. sounds like you haven't tried anything (most of this forum)

you need to gymcel and then find a sport you like. sounds like you haven't tried anything (most of this forum)
This is what hurts the most, I do gymcel but from home :feelsohgod:
This is what I meant when I said I don't get any exposure at all. I feel like a fucking mole inside an isolated box of sand, just digging and digging.

You made me shed a tear :feels:
Your entire reply is truth
But what can I do now? Almost done with the career :fuk:
Bro idk. Personally I'm a firm believer in the oofy doofy pill. Everything is situational. I know this because i work at a place where we see LOTS of travelers. Just today for example, i saw a Toyota minivan pull up and out stepped a balding, skinny, manlet with his blue haired, dyke haircut having feminist wife and their libtard kid. Aside from her stupid haircut she was maybe a 5.5/10. I stood there, awestruck. Like wow, this man is hideous and clearly of inferior genetics yet managed to find companionship. I didn't even boil with rage like i usually do. Instead it gave me hope. I know if i ever ascend, I'll have to settle since stacies and beckies are beyond my reach but damn...maybe...just maybe, i won't have to do this life shit alone. It's all about being at the right place and at the right time. I suggest to always be at your best. Look your best. Smell your best. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, your attitude becomes more pleasant. You never know when you'll have that fateful encounter. Stay ready. So you won't have to get ready. I believe in you champ :feelsBox:

Bro idk. Personally I'm a firm believer in the oofy doofy pill. Everything is situational. I know this because i work at a place where we see LOTS of travelers. Just today for example, i saw a Toyota minivan pull up and out stepped a balding, skinny, manlet with his blue haired, dyke haircut having feminist wife and their libtard kid. Aside from her stupid haircut she was maybe a 5.5/10. I stood there, awestruck. Like wow, this man is hideous and clearly of inferior genetics yet managed to find companionship. I didn't even boil with rage like i usually do. Instead it gave me hope. I know if i ever ascend, I'll have to settle since stacies and beckies are beyond my reach but damn...maybe...just maybe, i won't have to do this life shit alone. It's all about being at the right place and at the right time. I suggest to always be at your best. Look your best. Smell your best. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, your attitude becomes more pleasant. You never know when you'll have that fateful encounter. Stay ready. So you won't have to get ready. I believe in you champ :feelsBox:
The oofy foody pill is just betabuxxing but in cherrypick form tbh, at least for me.
I always try to stay in the best shape I can but it feel I'm always in the same place in the same moment :fuk:

This is what hurts the most, I do gymcel but from home :feelsohgod:
This is what I meant when I said I don't get any exposure at all. I feel like a fucking mole inside an isolated box of sand, just digging and digging.
why can't you just get a gym membership?

why can't you just get a gym membership?
When you are socially autistic it doesn't matter where you go, people won't talk to you and you won't talk to people... At least that's true for me

no options, brocel :fuk:

The oofy foody pill is just betabuxxing but in cherrypick form tbh, at least for me.
I always try to stay in the best shape I can but it feel I'm always in the same place in the same moment :fuk:
Don't stop believing